X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Transfer market has him jovetic 76% to pp
    Wikipedia has him in pp already.
    I AM IN PROCESS of make a chant for him.
    persepolis has been home to forwards
    such as hossein kalani, homebound behzadi, nasser mamadkhani, farshad pious, ,mehdi taremi THESE PLAYERS I MENTIONED CAN PLAY AND BE EXTEREMLY PRODUCTIVE IN EUROPE. nasser mamadkhani is god 🤣....most importantly they all won trophies with pp and won scoring titles .

These 3 forwards you mentioned i checked them out they have great resume , u are right maybe greatest resume among forigner forwards has ever came to pp.

Question is
    are they injury prone?
    Can they adjust to world class pgl fields?
    Can they work with late payments, and work with incompetent pgl system?

If they score 6 or 7 goals fans will carry them from
    Practice to their home on their shoulders, and their followers on x and insta will be millions, and mashsaeed would make world class chants for them. Question is can they work with the system with out causing headaches and closing transfer windows?
    for me personally if all 11 are forigners as long as we win I am all in, just like tm if all 11 are ss players as long as they win I am all in...
    Please keep me posted on your progress on the chant. I will personally write them out and put them on a poster all over Los Angeles
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Please keep me posted on your progress on the chant. I will personally write them out and put them on a poster all over Los Angeles
      Let's see any of them sign first,
      we might end up with shikh diabate

Comment

Steven Jovetic is good player and good addition for Persepolis.

But i Think Persepolis need another Forward.

Comment

Each pgl team
          can have
          19 senior
          6 under 23
          6 under 21
          Players
          Total of 31 players.

Comment

Start of the season, next week 18 and 19 mordad!

Can't wait!

Comment

Only league in the world the organizers TRY THEIR HARDEST to make sure less fans show up to matches.

No games on Fridays and very few on Thursday.

Start times are still early for summer nights warm weather and for average workers have time to go from work to stadium in afternoon traffic.

Comment

Aluminium Arak new home kit :

Comment

Havadar new kits :

Home :

Away :

Third :

Comment

Lots of Iraqi NT players have joined PGPL in this window….interesting to see them all flock back to PGPL.

I know many have animosity towards Iraq for many reasons, and I hate a lot of their fans and players too but tbf most of the ones who came to Iran were their best and had great performances too, it’s quite a long list. The other good thing about them is that they don’t leave after missing 3-4 paychecks like other foreigners do bc they are also used to it
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Lots of Iraqi NT players have joined PGPL in this window….interesting to see them all flock back to PGPL.

I know many have animosity towards Iraq for many reasons, and I hate a lot of their fans and players too but tbf most of the ones who came to Iran were their best and had great performances too, it’s quite a long list. The other good thing about them is that they don’t leave after missing 3-4 paychecks like other foreigners do bc they are also used to it
                      The other problem is develop their NT than can kick us our of AC or WCQ, and letting our young players rot.

Comment

Abduli gurdiolla errrrrr veisi
                        explain why he likes his Iraqi players for naft abadan.

1.iraq is 40 minute drive from abadan.
                        ​​​​​2.they are national team players.
                        3.they speak same language as 80% of his team
                        Dose, so they fit in fast.
                        ​​​​4.average persian player wants 15 milyard toman,
                        these Iraqi players play for half and are happy.

Comment

BY FAR PGL OFFSEASON DRAMA is the best
                          in world of football...it's like seating
                          in the living room watching TV, and your eyes
                          wonder around to the window, WHAT YOU SEE
                          is A PINK "OLAGH" IS flying by.

Today mohamad naderi which was intelligible to play in pgl , since the new pgl rule considers him
                          A FORIGNER PLAYER SPOT since he played in turkey last year, wrote a treating letter
                          To f.a AND CLAIM HIS civil rights of being an Iranian
                          Is getting discarminated against by considering him a forigner when he has persian birth certificate. and threaten f.a if he don't get to play for teraktor this year due to this rule, HE will file a complaint to fifa....within hours pgl changed its rule and granted mohamad naderi to play for tt.

Comment

PGL über alles!

When PP, SS and some other clubs will unveil their new kits?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              PGL über alles!

When PP, SS and some other clubs will unveil their new kits?
                              There are 2 reasons pp and ss dont usually
                              unveil their kits before season start.
                              1.ongoing negotiations with their sponsors.
                              2. within 10 minutes after unveiling kits,counterfeiters
                              make fake jersey and sell it cheaper all over the country.wirh out one penny going to ss and pp.

IMAGINE SS O PP WITH ALL THEIR fan base
                              Would sell their own original kits to public.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

There are 2 reasons pp and ss dont usually
                                unveil their kits before season start.
                                1.ongoing negotiations with their sponsors.
                                2. within 10 minutes after unveiling kits,counterfeiters
                                make fake jersey and sell it cheaper all over the country.wirh out one penny going to ss and pp.

IMAGINE SS O PP WITH ALL THEIR fan base
                                Would sell their own original kits to public.
                                What does it change they unveil it now or at the start of the league, counterfeiters will do the job anyways after.

Comment

Working...
                                X