Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Also how have Sepahan and Persepolis been docked points for their contracts but Esteghlal escaped ?
    Point deduction is the dumbest thing.

​​​​​They should just have a transfer ban next season.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      Long bazam pareh shod jelo sepahan 😂😂😂
      Pp should complain to fifa over shole zard not moving the status which was ordered to be removed from afc...it becomes 3-0 and all you sholeh zarda be crying cinnamon again...hope for alitehad 6tayee you guys in asia....

KHAR SHOOOTEH ASIA KIYEEEEEEE
      REZA SHOOOTOOR E ASADIYEH

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Persepolis in a very bad spell right now. Need to adjust after international break. The Dallals stole our money again. I wish Yahya was better with transfers.
        It's our own fans getting spoiled from wining 6 cups in 7 years and start chaos for Yahya and players over couple of ties....I been on telegram chat rooms fighting these fans and trying to calm things down against yahya but a lot of fans they want Yahya to be gone and a foreign coach be hired....thank God is fifa days...I tell u this if Yahya
        lose to al naser and in a home game against al duhil don't win THE CHANTS OF HAYA KUN RAHA kun will start....then we hVe havadar our gorbeh sia and then ss...our fans are not thinking what they doing it can get ugly.......

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Pp should complain to fifa over shole zard not moving the status which was ordered to be removed from afc...it becomes 3-0 and all you sholeh zarda be crying cinnamon again...hope for alitehad 6tayee you guys in asia....

KHAR SHOOOTEH ASIA KIYEEEEEEE
          REZA SHOOOTOOR E ASADIYEH
          I know you are just mad Asadi was shitting the bed when he was in PP and now he’s the leagues star😂😂😂

Comment

I know you are just mad Asadi was shitting the bed when he was in PP and now he’s the leagues star😂😂😂
            You beat us in nesf e jahan after 6500 days...

what's even more sad is peiman 92 he thinks ss going to win the league🤣
            This is like last year Jooftetoon will be crying
            When alishah is raising the trophy again...malavan yadet nareh😅

Comment

You beat us in nesf e jahan after 6500 days...

what's even more sad is peiman 92 he thinks ss going to win the league🤣
              This is like last year Jooftetoon will be crying
              When alishah is raising the trophy again...malavan yadet nareh😅
              If they give our 4 points back we’ll see who will be crying. Ss sucks they play terrible football. I will stop watching Iran football if Javad Chakosh wins the league with Ss. The best part was when they did the interview with that women and she said we will come back with 4 points 😂😂😂😂. Beiro has a nack for getting super goals scored on him vs Sepahan. Akhey daredesh gereft goleretoon 😂😂😂

Comment

If they give our 4 points back we’ll see who will be crying. Ss sucks they play terrible football. I will stop watching Iran football if Javad Chakosh wins the league with Ss. The best part was when they did the interview with that women and she said we will come back with 4 points 😂😂😂😂. Beiro has a nack for getting super goals scored on him vs Sepahan. Akhey daredesh gereft goleretoon 😂😂😂
                You crying over 4pts😅 they deducted 6 points from pp and pp still won the league....
                ss will not win the league or even finish top 2 ,
                It pp vs sepahan race...by week 24th ss will drop out of the race.....

Comment

You crying over 4pts😅 they deducted 6 points from pp and pp still won the league....
                  ss will not win the league or even finish top 2 ,
                  It pp vs sepahan race...by week 24th ss will drop out of the race.....
                  Listen you guys got shutdown yesterday your best chance was Zahedis shot from rafies pass boro khoda to shokr kon 4-5 tayi nashodid

Comment

It's our own fans getting spoiled from wining 6 cups in 7 years and start chaos for Yahya and players over couple of ties....I been on telegram chat rooms fighting these fans and trying to calm things down against yahya but a lot of fans they want Yahya to be gone and a foreign coach be hired....thank God is fifa days...I tell u this if Yahya
                    lose to al naser and in a home game against al duhil don't win THE CHANTS OF HAYA KUN RAHA kun will start....then we hVe havadar our gorbeh sia and then ss...our fans are not thinking what they doing it can get ugly.......
                    Thought about this for the first time right no so heres one coming from nowhere..

Soo what if D Sko gets fired from Croatia u21 and Yahya gets fired at the same window of time?

D Sko Bademjan in PP ? 🤔
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Thought about this for the first time right no so heres one coming from nowhere..

Soo what if D Sko gets fired from Croatia u21 and Yahya gets fired at the same window of time?

D Sko Bademjan in PP ? 🤔
                      Yes Armani bademjan is welcome to pp
                      he is way more of club hc then nt hc...

Comment

Listen you guys got shutdown yesterday your best chance was Zahedis shot from rafies pass boro khoda to shokr kon 4-5 tayi nashodid
                        Lol @sholeh zarda always doing mad Kori in November, then in June all they talking about is players they need to win championship for next year...
                        I tell u this if God forbid ,zaboneh javad lajan Lal,
                        The pgl title race is between sepahan and ss, WE WILL HELP SHOLEH ZARDA win
                        The cup over ss......

BTW Reza asadi when he saw biravand at tm hotel he told him "chetoriiii aliiii"....Reza asadi goal reminded me of siros gaygran and seyed ali eftekhari free kicks...
                        and lol@zahedi doing poor man Maradona impression trying to score with his hand.

Comment

Lol @sholeh zarda always doing mad Kori in November, then in June all they talking about is players they need to win championship for next year...
                          I tell u this if God forbid ,zaboneh javad lajan Lal,
                          The pgl title race is between sepahan and ss, WE WILL HELP SHOLEH ZARDA win
                          The cup over ss......

BTW Reza asadi when he saw biravand at tm hotel he told him "chetoriiii aliiii"....Reza asadi goal reminded me of siros gaygran and seyed ali eftekhari free kicks...
                          and lol@zahedi doing poor man Maradona impression trying to score with his hand.
                          So far we are only behind in the standings because of point deduction and less games. We beat both Ss and Pp😂😂😂. Give us one of your Center backs to pair with Daneshgar and you guys have no chance. All that being said way too early to predict anything other than the fact that Javad Chakosh Ss will shit the bed soon.

Comment

So far we are only behind in the standings because of point deduction and less games. We beat both Ss and Pp😂😂😂. Give us one of your Center backs to pair with Daneshgar and you guys have no chance. All that being said way too early to predict anything other than the fact that Javad Chakosh Ss will shit the bed soon.
                            I give you kananizadegan and zahedi exchange for maganlu and yazdani
                            we win the league by 3pts.

U guys are deep , and noorafkan is coming back too🤣....
                            ss has enemy in Hasan rooshan waiting , he will
                            ran ali samereh over with a car....they will all fight eachother it be comedy.

Comment

I give you kananizadegan and zahedi exchange for maganlu and yazdani
                              we win the league by 3pts.

U guys are deep , and noorafkan is coming back too🤣....
                              ss has enemy in Hasan rooshan waiting , he will
                              ran ali samereh over with a car....they will all fight eachother it be comedy.
                              Just give us pouraliganji or Georgi and we’ll give you Nilson, H.Mohammadi and Yazdani 😂😂

Comment

Just give us pouraliganji or Georgi and we’ll give you Nilson, H.Mohammadi and Yazdani 😂😂
                                Last time
                                I made a deal with an esfehoni hamvatan I MADE A PROMISE it BE LAST DEAL I ever make with an esfehoni hamvatan. He paint a car ,he did not remove the existing paint and didn't use Bando ,he just painted over the old paint.
                                it looked great for couple weeks.first car wash I got I noticed paint is peeling. Then a week after it rained and more paint peeled. Guess what he is esteghlali /sepahani too, i told him why you revenging pp trophies on the car...I taked the car too him over 7 times to fix the paint...I still go to his restaurant only persian restaurantaround have no choice 🤣.....NO DEAL brother I have my lawyer pm you to trade players for pp ans sepahan🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X