Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

Don't hold your breath. we are still Sarvaret!!
    3voom mishin

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Rahmati resigned
      He should of never taked nassaji job....
      Arak was perfect for him.......

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

As long as ss don't win the league
        it's all good....

Cheghadar zood biomid shodi Javoon!
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Anyone else catching this slow resurgence of Kaveh Rezaei at Sepahan? Surprised they don't play him more often this season.

Comment

Moghanlou with 8 goals! Leading again IPL table!
            Moghanlou for TM lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yahya is in part responsible for this Persepolis fcuk up!
              Let Abdi, Ramin, Asadi walk for free! Specially Abdi! He has 5 goals so far! 1 more than Zahedi! Just saying!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Yahya is in part responsible for this Persepolis fcuk up!
                Let Abdi, Ramin, Asadi walk for free! Specially Abdi! He has 5 goals so far! 1 more than Zahedi! Just saying!

Especially considering Tractor has half the creativity that PP has.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                  Anyone else catching this slow resurgence of Kaveh Rezaei at Sepahan? Surprised they don't play him more often this season.
                  Kaveh is overweight. He had a slow start to season and got into injured. He has only been good in the last 2 games. He is slowly getting back to his potential though. Sepahan has 4 solid strikers with moghanlou asadi and alekasir. Morais starts moghanlou and asadi because they have been scoring and brings kaveh and alekasir off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

Cheghadar zood biomid shodi Javoon!
                    We won 6 league cups in 7 years.
                    league mahalat k nist...
                    as long as ss don't win I be happy.....
                    Sepahan just dropping 5 goals and not scoring another 5 lol on the road it's amazing...

Race for asia playoff spot league 2nd place
                    And jamme hazfi is the goal now...

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      Kaveh is overweight. He had a slow start to season and got into injured. He has only been good in the last 2 games. He is slowly getting back to his potential though. Sepahan has 4 solid strikers with moghanlou asadi and alekasir. Morais starts moghanlou and asadi because they have been scoring and brings kaveh and alekasir off the bench.
                      Jat khalli dishab rafte bodam kanal sepahan.
                      I told them if sepahan draws al ain in acl, since al ain has isreali player iran won't issue visa it be 3-0 for al ain, I was trying to stress them out before havadar match🤣🤣 bad 5ta zadin🤣🤣🤣

But for real on the ireali player and visa issue and 3-0

Comment

Dabo has been terrific in the middle of the pitch last few games. Sepahan bought one foreign player this season and he is better then all the foreign players we had last season.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          Dabo has been terrific in the middle of the pitch last few games. Sepahan bought one foreign player this season and he is better then all the foreign players we had last season.
                          Ishalah nim fasl
                          majid Hosseini ham migirin k digest khiyaleton rahat beshe..

BA INJOR TEAM DOROST KARDAN JAM GEREFTAN HONAR NIST....VAHID GELIC HAM SAR MORABITOON BOOD BA EIN BAZIKONA BAZAM GAHREMON MISHODIN..

faghat chook nakunid nimfasl doovoom
                          K akhare akandeh mishin.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Ishalah nim fasl
                            majid Hosseini ham migirin k digest khiyaleton rahat beshe..

BA INJOR TEAM DOROST KARDAN JAM GEREFTAN HONAR NIST....VAHID GELIC HAM SAR MORABITOON BOOD BA EIN BAZIKONA BAZAM GAHREMON MISHODIN..

faghat chook nakunid nimfasl doovoom
                            K akhare akandeh mishin.
                            I mean...good on Sepahan for making the best team they could. Its not like PP doesn't have TM starters like Kanaani, Beiranvand, PAG, Amiri, Torabi, etc. That argument would only work for Esteghlal who basically have a team of pure PGPL players and cheshmi. Sepahan groomed players like Hosseinejad, Ghorbani, Salmani, Yousefi, Noorafkan, etc as well. Their youth academy always makes stars every 1-3 years. I would be more sympathetic to PP and SS if they hadn't fielded the same team for 5 seasons now

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I mean...good on Sepahan for making the best team they could. Its not like PP doesn't have TM starters like Kanaani, Beiranvand, PAG, Amiri, Torabi, etc. That argument would only work for Esteghlal who basically have a team of pure PGPL players and cheshmi. Sepahan groomed players like Hosseinejad, Ghorbani, Salmani, Yousefi, Noorafkan, etc as well. Their youth academy always makes stars every 1-3 years. I would be more sympathetic to PP and SS if they hadn't fielded the same team for 5 seasons now
                              There is different puting best team together than breaking rules so much that all their matches should of been 3-0....they let them keep all the players they got illegally and only deducted 4pt🤣
                              if they become champions there must be ASTRAK*
                              next to their trophy...

Comment

I'm not convinced Sepahan's squad has anymore talent than PP. If PP had all their injured veterans and also Salmani then they would be winning still

Comment

Working...
                                X