Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
    I'm not convinced Sepahan's squad has anymore talent than PP. If PP had all their injured veterans and also Salmani then they would be winning still
    Pp forward position is horrible...even with out pag amiri yasin pp would be in first place if we had maganlu or eisa.

Comment

I'm not convinced Sepahan's squad has anymore talent than PP. If PP had all their injured veterans and also Salmani then they would be winning still
      This guy is delusional it’s ok. Pp and Ss always buy the best players every season and win with 1000 ta kesafatkari and now that sepahan has built a good team behesh feshar oomade. Pps only problem is striker. It’s not sepahans fault yahya let Abdi and alekasir walk.

Comment

Is Beiro injured? I hear that his knee got injured in the game against SS Ahvaz and he might even miss the Asian Cup. If this is true this is a huge blow to TM and PP. He is a very important player for our football. Do u guys know anything about this?

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Is Beiro injured? I hear that his knee got injured in the game against SS Ahvaz and he might even miss the Asian Cup. If this is true this is a huge blow to TM and PP. He is a very important player for our football. Do u guys know anything about this?

Yes and even suspect to acl..

More test will be done in few hours

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post

This guy is delusional it’s ok. Pp and Ss always buy the best players every season and win with 1000 ta kesafatkari and now that sepahan has uilt a good team behesh feshar oomade. Pps only problem is striker. It’s not sepahans fault yahya let Abdi and alekasir walk.
            Az gosham dareh Doood mizaneh biroon🤣
            it's delusion with psychotic thoughts.

Sepahan Paid 33 year old forward 30milyd,
            of course pp couldnt pay that....sepahan messed the market up.....put the kori a side
            And think.....maganlu,kaveh,shekari,asadi,eisa
            5 tm caliber forwards in one team and 4 of them signed in one transfer market. THEY PAID ALL OF THEM WAY MORE THAN THE RULES ALLOW.
            PP OFFERED ISA 20 but sepahan brok the rules and payed 30.......u cant be a victim,police,judge and lawer at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Az gosham dareh Doood mizaneh biroon🤣
              it's delusion with psychotic thoughts.

Sepahan Paid 33 year old forward 30milyd,
              of course pp couldnt pay that....sepahan messed the market up.....put the kori a side
              And think.....maganlu,kaveh,shekari,asadi,eisa
              5 tm caliber forwards in one team and 4 of them signed in one transfer market. THEY PAID ALL OF THEM WAY MORE THAN THE RULES ALLOW.
              PP OFFERED ISA 20 but sepahan brok the rules and payed 30.......u cant be a victim,police,judge and lawer at the same time.
              Ur TM player contracts is higher than our whole squad stfu. Sepahan spent less money then Ss and Pp just look at transfermarket. It’s so funny everything is fun and games when you buy everyone but when sepahan signs good players koonetoon misoozeh.

Comment

Ur TM player contracts is higher than our whole squad stfu. Sepahan spent less money then Ss and Pp just look at transfermarket. It’s so funny everything is fun and games when you buy everyone but when sepahan signs good players koonetoon misoozeh.
                Why u got cuss ha????u stfu..

Comment

keep it respectful yall, we're all friends

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

yep...been hearing all about it from every TM insider on twitter. Hasn't been confirmed yet but it looks like Niazmand will be TM goalkeeper for AC

Comment

I am not gonna talk to him anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Why u got cuss ha????u stfu..
                        I didn’t mean stfu as in stfu I meant kososher baseh dg. Pp and Ss spent more than sepahan and you can nag about how sepahan did this and that till next year . I will call u out on it everytime you do. Btw it’s your 3 year anniversary of losing to Ulsan. How do you feel about Shiris daste bigharar😂😂😂

Comment

^ you guys should get a room and settle things.
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Sorry mate won’t happen again. These Ss and Pp fans are so porou. Khare footballe mamlekato gayeedan Ye chiziam talabkaran😂😂

Comment

yep...been hearing all about it from every TM insider on twitter. Hasn't been confirmed yet but it looks like Niazmand will be TM goalkeeper for AC
                              Kna will have an update next few hours.

Comment

I didn’t mean stfu as in stfu I meant kososher baseh dg. Pp and Ss spent more than sepahan and you can nag about how sepahan did this and that till next year . I will call u out on it everytime you do. Btw it’s your 3 year anniversary of losing to Ulsan. How do you feel about Shiris daste bigharar😂😂😂
                                Your apology excepted.
                                we can continue our kori

Comment

Working...
                                X