Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

yep...been hearing all about it from every TM insider on twitter. Hasn't been confirmed yet but it looks like Niazmand will be TM goalkeeper for AC
    Kna exclusive:
    biravand is clear to start against shams azar
    this coming Sunday.

Comment

Folks,

One more personal attacks and cussing will warrant a month of ban. Just a friendly reminder!

Keep it mature and civilized please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Keano; 12-21-2023, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Sepahan banned from having fans vs alminium. Khoda bozorgeh harkari bokonid nemitonid jelo in sepahano begirid. Why are Ss and Pp fans not banned for their actions in the derby? Sogoli hokoomati at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
          Sepahan banned from having fans vs alminium. Khoda bozorgeh harkari bokonid nemitonid jelo in sepahano begirid. Why are Ss and Pp fans not banned for their actions in the derby? Sogoli hokoomati at its finest.
          Vel kon !

Persepolis is the team that has played the most games behind closed doors or with no fans since 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Vel kon !

Persepolis is the team that has played the most games behind closed doors or with no fans since 2020!
            He does have a point that PP and SS fans should be banned because of their actions in the derby (and in the case of PP fans also against Al-Duhail).

Comment

Vel kon !

Vaseh sepahan 1shabe Hokm midan vase Ss and Pp Masmali mikonan. This is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

He does have a point that PP and SS fans should be banned because of their actions in the derby (and in the case of PP fans also against Al-Duhail).
                Persepolis fans are angels compared to the rest of the league. We only throw garbage at our own players

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  Folks,

One more personal attacks and cussing will warrant a month of ban. Just a friendly reminder!

Keep it mature and civilized please!

Damn autocorrect, just fixed it 😆😆🤦🏻‍♂️

Comment

In all honesty I think the most deserved team to win the title this season is only Sepahan. They got everything, their own stadium, the biggest budget, the most decorated team, be it the players or the coaching staff. Honestly anything but the championship would be a huge shocker!

As for Persepolis I truly believe it's time to let go of Yahya. He is no Sir Alex Ferguson. Every coach has typically a limited lifespan with a team. As a matter of fact most successful clubs change their coaches every 2-3 years. This won't mean we no longer like him, but we need a new blood and new strategies injected to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Damn autocorrect, just fixed it 😆😆🤦🏻‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
                        khoda ro shokr Sar Sobi khoshal shoodim...

Comment

Vel kon !

Sepahan fans complaining against other teams fans behavior is like
                          Sadam hussein complaining against some other nation human rights..
                          Sepahan fans throwing grenades to opponent moving bus, violently making opponent fans go blind....and also one incident that is so shameful to even get covered by any media , is after game jam hazfi 4 years ago ahmad noor 120th minute goal, after that match sepahan fans cornered bunch pp fans made them take all their clothes off
                          everything butt naked and had them walk around like that.....any little incident they must get the fullest punishment if not they are capable of committing most awful crimes possible..
                          In their resume they have conspiracy And attempt to genocide, cheshm koor kardan, hazing...mazlom namaie is their specialty.

Sepahan fans = sadam bas party

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Sepahan fans complaining against other teams fans behavior is like
                            Sadam hussein complaining against some other nation human rights..
                            Sepahan fans throwing grenades to opponent moving bus, violently making opponent fans go blind....and also one incident that is so shameful to even get covered by any media , is after game jam hazfi 4 years ago ahmad noor 120th minute goal, after that match sepahan fans cornered bunch pp fans made them take all their clothes off
                            everything butt naked and had them walk around like that.....any little incident they must get the fullest punishment if not they are capable of committing most awful crimes possible..
                            In their resume they have conspiracy And attempt to genocide, cheshm koor kardan, hazing...mazlom namaie is their specialty.

Sepahan fans = sadam bas party
                            there is a reason why pp is the most hated team in the league. Everywhere you go the fans throw rocks at you guys 😂😜😜. Why is there never tension for sepahan Ss games ?

Comment

there is a reason why pp is the most hated team in the league. Everywhere you go the fans throw rocks at you guys 😂😜😜. Why is there never tension for sepahan Ss games ?

Pp has the most fans in asia,

sepahan fans known to be esteghlali.

if I remember correctly you told me your second team is esteghlal.

Combination of being sepahani /esteghlali = sadam /yazid.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Pp has the most fans in asia,

sepahan fans known to be esteghlali.

if I remember correctly you told me your second team is esteghlal.

Combination of being sepahani /esteghlali = sadam /yazid.
                                I never said I was esteghlali. My 2nd team is Zobahan. I grew up watching more Ss games when I was a kid, at that time Pp was shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X