Pp has problems with must win games this season

Comment

Mes has completely parked the bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jaaaaaaaaaanam Gebelisiani chaaaakeretam dadu Gebel 🎊🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

Yessssss tabrik he tamaame Ghermeziya. Esteghlal ham khodaeish team khoobi bood emsaal dameshoon garm

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND!
          ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🏆

Comment

Imagine a team led by Alishah is the champion of the league. How pathetic. Hagh be haghdar naresid emsal.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Congratulations to all Persepolis freinds🎉🎉🎉

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Imagine a team led by Alishah is the champion of the league. How pathetic. Hagh be haghdar naresid emsal.
                Such a sore loser mentality. The least you could have have done to show some class was congratulating Perspolis. I honestly to God would have congratulated Esteghlal had they won the title. You're not better than Nekounam

Comment

filedata/fetch?id=3794270&d=1717264268&type=thumb
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Congratulations to PP. Well deserved till the end. Had a winners mentality even through all the struggles. PP showed that team spirit is what matters most.

On a side note as someone who watched our league this season it's crazy how every team not PP are just so god awful man. All these other teams are legitimately so bad I lose brain cells 🤣.

Even as a Sepahan fan I felt genuinely embarrassed at the nonstop red cards

Comment

Crazy season, glad Nekuclown did not win..PP deserved it..btw had woman be in the stadium? 🔴⚪️

Comment

In other news, two new teams to PGPL are Kheybar Khorramabad and Chadormalu S.C representing Ardakan (or Fajr Sepasi could if Chadormalu throw their last games)

Comment

PERSEPOLIS ZELZELE

Comment

Looks like goal was offside: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7roojQs...RlODBiNWFlZA==

typical PP win lol

Comment

The title ceremony is so embarrassing lol. Organization and nazm dont exist in iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                                Looks like goal was offside: https://www.instagram.com/p/C7roojQs...RlODBiNWFlZA==

typical PP win lol
                                It could be offside, no one was able to tell if it really was an offside. One expert said it was not, one said hard to tell since there is no offside camera, the third expert said it kind of looks offside but since we don't have a video from the right angle, I can't call it with certainty.

Comment

Working...
                                X