• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post

I like how his Jersey is "ALI"
    Not me

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Scored a very nice goal. He’ll be too expensive for Persepolis now.
      Don’t think Lech Poznan will have time to find an adequate replacement this late in the transfer window

it’s better he stays in Poland he’s been doing really well last couple of matches and I think all in all it’s a better environment for him compared to ipl

then again maybe he’s homesick and wants to go back to Iran.
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

He also was benched despite good game last week! Maybe they benched him for all Persepolis transfer saga and he wasn't happy l!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I can understand lech wanted more cash as he was their most expensive transfer of all time - they probably know with a few good performances hes probably worth more than Persepolis value
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

This guy is such a baller. Strange how a player of his quality is playing in the Polish league at 28 years of age. After that great 20/21 season with Charleroi i really thought his career is gonna take off, how he never even made it to Ligue 1 is beyond me. Guess too many injuries was only one of many other reasons.

He was also excellent in the WC. Great assist vs. England, disallowed goal & beautiful shot where he hit the post vs. Wales, and that legendary layee vs the US... https://youtube.com/shorts/O1oX_0ikv...iW6Yk3eONgjy2x

Heyf. Hope he atleast continues in Europe because he is way to good for PGPL and Asian football.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
            This guy is such a baller. Strange how a player of his quality is playing in the Polish league at 28 years of age. After that great 20/21 season with Charleroi i really thought his career is gonna take off, how he never even made it to Ligue 1 is beyond me. Guess too many injuries was only one of many other reasons.

He was also excellent in the WC. Great assist vs. England, disallowed goal & beautiful shot where he hit the post vs. Wales, and that legendary layee vs the US... https://youtube.com/shorts/O1oX_0ikv...iW6Yk3eONgjy2x

Heyf. Hope he atleast continues in Europe because he is way to good for PGPL and Asian football.
            He will move to PP eventually, it is matter of the time! If not starting of season then maybe half season!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post

He’s the most skillfull player on our team. Sometimes I wish I could just wave a magic wand on some of our players to get their club career on track lol

He definitely deserves A LOT more with his talent. If somehow he could get back to Europe (even a Belgium) in the future, would be good.

Comment

Sucks that lech poznan is not in European competition this szn (which they usually are). Would have been way better for Ali and I would say he should definitely stay….best case scenario for him is to stay healthy first and foremost and keep up performances like this up.

So far he has started in 2 games this season and come off the bench in the rest….my guess is it’s an approach the team is taking bc with guys who are as injury prone as him, you need to be overly cautious and careful and are forced to minimize his minutes to keep risk at a minimal. Some mins is better than no mins….especially if you’re trying to profit or even in this case break even on your most expensive transfer in the winter window.

He is too skilled and valuable to come back to Iran of any Persian gulf league….if these performances become consistent hopefully he can at least have some offers from a good Dutch or Belgian side.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Every 3 months Gholi shows up and has two decent performances causing everyone to cream their pants.
                  Then he follows it up with a bunch of turds until the next round of pants creaming.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Every 6 months Gholi shows up and has two decent performances causing everyone to cream their pants.
                    Then he follows it up with a bunch of turds until the next round of pants creaming.
                    Lool

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Every 3 months Gholi shows up and has two decent performances causing everyone to cream their pants.
                      Tbf he's been injured for 2 years now and only played 6 games total

Comment

Gholizadeh goal but it was given as an own goal for the other team

Comment

Working...
                        X