Mohebi to Rostov??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohebi to Rostov??

Is this true and why the hell would he move to Rostof? I thought he was on loan in Esteghlal and belonged to Santa Clara. Is it Santa Clara who force him to move to Russia? I know that obviously there were issues for the payment from SS to Santa Clara and they are pissed off but move to Rostof?

امروز روستوف-محبی نهایی می‌شود | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

He was seen at Moscow airport some days ago to finalize his transfer.
    Rostov was interested by him because their coach is also Russia NT coach and saw Mohebi in action during last march friendly. Rostov negociated with Santa clara who got relegated and isn't as bad negociator than IPL teams and got a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Is this true and why the hell would he move to Rostof? I thought he was on loan in Esteghlal and belonged to Santa Clara. Is it Santa Clara who force him to move to Russia? I know that obviously there were issues for the payment from SS to Santa Clara and they are pissed off but move to Rostof?

امروز روستوف-محبی نهایی می‌شود | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)
      Rostov are coached by Russia, Real Sociedad, and Celta Vigo legend (And current Russian NT coach) Valeriy Karpin. Plays offensive style that is quite rare in russia.

They finished 4th last season, before war hit they had a really interesting transfer policy and were regularly developing players and moving them onto bigger leagues (shomorudov to serie A, Matias Normann to norwich, Hashimoto japanese DM to Huesca).

Is it ideal? No, the league is isolated from EU competition and even before that was not the best. But it is stronger than ours for sure.

For mohebbi who didn't have a great success in a bottom table portuguese side, came back to iran prematurely, this move is not bad. The coach personally saw him at the Iran Russia game and was impressed. He was a right winger too, and a damn good one, if he can work with mohebi to improve his tactical understanding and end product it might be a really beneficial step in his career and make him a better asset to TM moving forward.

Comment

I like these players who seek for new challenges instead of staying close to the mum's Ghorme Sabzi or the Arab dollars. Not the best choice, but better than staying in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          I like these players who seek for new challenges instead of staying close to the mum's Ghorme Sabzi or the Arab dollars. Not the best choice, but better than staying in Iran.
          I agree with the thought but Russia is a dead end for the foreseeable future. No CL, no European experience. Low quality players. And worst of all, chance of transfer much lower as no team can or wants to deal with Russian clubs

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
            I agree with the thought but Russia is a dead end for the foreseeable future. No CL, no European experience. Low quality players. And worst of all, chance of transfer much lower as no team can or wants to deal with Russian clubs

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
            True, but still Russia's football infrastructure including stadiums, pitches, and all related facilities, plus better coaches, and most importantly more professional club managements, etc. I think in general our footballers can learn much better in Russian league than PGPL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So SS messed up again. They sent fake payment receipt to santa clara!
              Messed Up Ghaedi , Allahyar and now mohebi.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                So SS messed up again. They sent fake payment receipt to santa clara!
                Messed Up Ghaedi , Allahyar and now mohebi.
                Sloppy sloppy idiots and/or criminals.

Comment

Working...
                X