Comment

chikaresh mikonan badbakht ro..!?
      shock treatment!?

Comment

^no bro, he probably just did his first sit-up of the season lol

Comment

Looking fit in first practice

Comment

Wow he looks to be in good shape for once. Hopefully it translates to something!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Diaby has agreed to personal terms with Al-Nassr.

I wonder if this will force Alonso's hand into changing his tactics a bit and include Sardar more.

Comment

I hope the Diaby move happens because he's another dunce, and it'll create more opportunity for Sardar (they could start Adli or Hlozek on the right wing and Sardar as CF).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  I hope the Diaby move happens because he's another dunce, and it'll create more opportunity for Sardar (they could start Adli or Hlozek on the right wing and Sardar as CF).
                  im surprised he is eager for such career ending move ..!
                  I know he will be an exciting Transfer target for Arabs, who enjoys watching a saree khardo o selfish takro with limited vision & technique ..! So hopefully they offer Bayer their full asking 60mil & get him the f outa there ..! 🤞🏼

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Agree, God I dislike this guy. Such khore. I'm amazed that he leaves Bundesliga for Al-Nassar. He's still so young. I guess money talks.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I wonder if this will force Alonso's hand into changing his tactics a bit and include Sardar more.
                      Villa also sent in a second bid this morning. All depends if Diaby is a fan of the Bullring and a night out on Broad Street.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Arsenal was going to drop 60 million for him last season. Lol. Of course Arsenal would do something that stupid.

Comment

Leverkusen join the race for striker Victor Bonicafe (who scored against them in EL for Union SG) - not
                          good news for Sardar and his future with the club. This guy is a physical beast…..

https://twitter.com/sachatavolieri/s...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Leverkusen join the race for striker Victor Bonicafe (who scored against them in EL for Union SG) - not
                            good news for Sardar and his future with the club. This guy is a physical beast…..

https://twitter.com/sachatavolieri/s...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                            then let's hope it won't happen.

Comment

Apparently Bayer only wants to get rid of Only one their fast RWingers Diaby/Frimpong..!
                              hopefully it’ll end up being that Khorramshahr Diaby 🤞🏼

also bonaface dude is a pretty solid & physical attacker … if they sign him up then Sardar’s likely mine will take a huge hit … unless they try him more as false 9 or a 10..! Diaby definitely gotta gtfo though or shipping Sardar off to OM maybe his next best move ..!:/

Comment

Working...
                              X