No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ Bayer 04 Leverkusen | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is bonfice an orthodox CF or more of a goalscoring winger?

I remember him coming slightly off the left in leverkusens games vs USG.

Diaby is 100% getting sold.

Comment

^ Per TransferMarkt, he's a classic CF. His stats don't look overly impressive playing in the Belgian league..

Putting our Sardar bias aside, it makes sense Leverkusen wants another striker. Schick is out until at least October (and has been very injury prone lately) and Sardar is the only healthy CF they have on the roster. Makes sense they want depth there.

Leverkusen was also linked with Fullkrug (who's the best German CF currently), that acquisition would definitely be more worrisome.

Obviously, it's a very competitive club and situation. Nothing will be handed to Sardar. He has to earn every minute. And I'm confident he will.

Comment

btw, Marseille is signing Auba.

So much for Sardar going there.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          btw, Marseille is signing Auba.

So much for Sardar going there.
          چه بهتر

I don't want our top players to go there

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

چه بهتر

I don't want our top players to go there
            hum... much better than Turkey .... cause that's the only other supposedly EU clubs that can afford to pay his transfer fee and probably another stupidly high paypackage for a half-fit, koongoshaad player..!
            perhaps that's why he is all so gonho about the move to turkey .... he just want's to milk the football for all it$ worth....he really doesnt give a flyingFK about winning trophies and other footballing ambitions?.... near opposite of Mehdi..!!

Comment

Looks like Diaby is joining Aston Villa for $50M (while poor Mehdi can't fetch $20M, and he's twice the player).

You would think Villa would learn their lesson after buying another winger from Leverkusen, Leon Bailey, who hasn't been a rousing success (mostly due to injuries).

I actually think Bailey is better than Diaby (and wasn't nearly as expensive). Bailey is less of a khoreh and better in the final third.

But, this is good news for Sardar overall. Opens up the RW position that may be taken by one of Sardar's competitors (Adli, Hlozek). I don't think they'll deploy Frimpong there.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Looks like Diaby is joining Aston Villa for $50M (while poor Mehdi can't fetch $20M, and he's twice the player).

You would think Villa would learn their lesson after buying another winger from Leverkusen, Leon Bailey, who hasn't been a rousing success (mostly due to injuries).

I actually think Bailey is better than Diaby (and wasn't nearly as expensive). Bailey is less of a khoreh and better in the final third.

But, this is good news for Sardar overall. Opens up the RW position that may be taken by one of Sardar's competitors (Adli, Hlozek). I don't think they'll deploy Frimpong there.
                im fairly certain Frimpong will be the first choice RW... Holzk will be pushed left wing and Adli most probably be playing more deep dropping 10..!!

Diaby getting dumped would certainly open more minutes for Sardar uptop..!!even if they get Bonfice over the line ....
                overall speaking i still rate a fully Fit Sardar far above him as a goal scoring threat..!!
                that brotha just had a lucky streak of scoring goals in Europa league last season ....which sparked the hype surrounding him now and the interest of Bayer for his services.....!!?
                well that and the fact that he is a big and combative and physical type of attacker who Xabi generally prefers, but his belgian league avg. at best production rate doesnt suggest him being overall as bonafide of a goal getter/finisher as Sardar..!? certainly not vs a fully Fit and firing on all cylinders Sardar ...!

sardar should just focus on improving his Stamina and Personal Fitness in this offseason..... once his overall hustle factor and workrate on the pitch increases, i dont see him getting easily benched even for a fully fit Patrick..!!

Comment

Diaby was won over by the beauty of Aston.

Comment

I wonder how this season will go for Sardar, I honestly have no idea what to expect with him. I am just hoping he doesn't come back fat from the off-season, get an injury, then just start trying the last 1/3 of the season like he always does.. Really want him to prove himself in a better league, if he can score a lot in Germany he can get better recognition and move somewhere better.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I expect a much better season for Sardar. Not sure what all of this fat talk is about. Sardar has been one of the fastest players on the field and seems to have recovered his health. Last year towards the end of the season he started in some of the most important games of the year. I think the fact that the coach would not sell him during the break and his improved minutes after the break will be followed by a good start in the season. Fact of the matter is that there were more technical players playing with him in his last team who took their time to find him and he had a huge very skillful partner in the box. He needs to adjust to a more direct faster offense and playing bigger and stronger in the box. He can do it.

Comment

Watching Diaby on TV is very frustrating because we can see the many options that he does not see. However, playing with him I imagine would be like an automatic pass it to him cause he is so fast and can run down basically any ball directed at or near or ahead of him. Yes he is worth a lot of money.

Comment

Sardar needs to get that Fenerbahçe deal now imho

pissing around for the next two seasons and turning 30 as a rotation or backup player in leverkusen doesnt do him any favours

if he wants to go to the turkish league and if that's his dream, he needs to push for it during this window

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Sardar needs to get that Fenerbahçe deal now imho

pissing around for the next two seasons and turning 30 as a rotation or backup player in leverkusen doesnt do him any favours

if he wants to go to the turkish league and if that's his dream, he needs to push for it during this window
                            Amma bere lige Torkie ke chi beshe?

5ta baazi dar CL bebaaze va har hafte roberooye Gooztapeh o GulumSpor baazi kone?
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Amma bere lige Torkie ke chi beshe?

5ta baazi dar CL bebaaze va har hafte roberooye Gooztapeh o GulumSpor baazi kone?
                              I agree with you but this is what he wants, not we want

If he thinks Fener is one of the biggest clubs around and he wants to link up with his friends there, then maybe he'll be happier and improve for TM as well

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

I agree with you but this is what he wants, not we want

If he thinks Fener is one of the biggest clubs around and he wants to link up with his friends there, then maybe he'll be happier and improve for TM as well
                                Ghaboole, amma man migam in fasl hadde aghaal bemoone va say kone dar Leverkusen jaay biyofte, agar baazish gereft mitone baraye TM
                                kheili khoob baashe.

Agar in fasl natonest dar Leverkusen fix beshe mitone fasle ayande bere Torkie va har roz Döner bokhore va shaad o shangool baashe.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X