Sardar Azmoun @ Bayer 04 Leverkusen | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    I think he fits the Italian style really well. Great move for him if true. I think the writing was on the wall at Leverkusen with their new striker replacement

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.ch/bericht...mp/news/426643

Bayer 04: Azmoun to move to Italy - Talks with AC Milan

According to information from the "Bild" newspaper, the list of those could soon be expanded to include Iranian center forward Sardar Azmoun. The 28-year-old, whose market value had reduced by more than half since his move from St. Petersburg to the "Werkself" in January 2022, is according to the report in agreement with AC Milan about a move.

Market value of Sardar Azmoun

Azmoun, who has recently been suffering from a muscle fiber tear, is only number four in the offense after Bayer's transfer of Victor Boniface, fell short of expectations with ten goal contributions in 44 games. His contract runs until 2027.

Ex-club Zenit has also reportedly not yet given up hope of a return of the Iranian and is said to have deposited an offer with Bayer in the amount of 5 million euros - double the sum that Leverkusen paid a year and a half ago. According to the newspaper's report, however, Azmouns is prioritizing a move to Italy.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Wow this could be a dream for Sardar

Someone hook him up with the centro ippico

Comment

Is someone pulling a prank on us?????
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He probably won't see much action in Milan
              He missed the training camp and knowing his work ethic i highly doubt he does well there
              Hope i am wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Somewhat surprised that a club like Milan is interested in him after his mediocre performance at Leverkusen (at best). He should jump on it and try to force the move for a new start at a better club.

But I think he's cheap. Sardar is 28, has multiple years left on his contract, and will only cost 10 million. Mehdi, on the other hand, is 31, has 1 year left, and won't be sold for less than 30 million. Goes to show you the difference in perceived value for our two strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Somewhat surprised that a club like Milan is interested in him after his mediocre performance at Leverkusen (at best). He should jump on it and try to force the move for a new start at a better club.

But I think he's cheap. Sardar is 28, has multiple years left on his contract, and will only cost 10 million. Mehdi, on the other hand, is 31, has 1 year left, and won't be sold for less than 30 million. Goes to show you the difference in perceived value for our two strikers.
                  Mehdi is much more complete player and you cannot compare two players work ethic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Definitely agree and that's even more clear these days. As recently as a few years ago, I thought they were actually very close or equal in terms of talent and importance to TM. But Sardar hasn't really lived up to his full potential while Mehdi has far exceeded his.

Comment

Wonder which number he would get at Milan, 20 and 9 are already taken just like Trey Songz once said

Comment

Also, sorry, I can't help myself, but if Sardar joins Milan and Mehdi joins Inter (next year on a free), the Derby Della Madonnina will feature Mehdi vs Sardar which might be the pinnacle of Iranian soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post
                          Wonder which number he would get at Milan, 20 and 9 are already taken just like Trey Songz once said
                          maybe 69 lol

Comment

Holy lord this would be the craziest and most unexpected transfer ever.😲🥰 With Sardar only scoring 5 or 6 goals for the past 1 1/2 years even a transfer to teams like Mönchengladbach, Fiorentina or Lille would have statisfied me... and now all of a sudden one of the worlds biggest clubs comes knocking, seriously this is too good to be true.

This only shows that they know him well enough to know he is capable of much more than what he has showed at Leverkusen. We are truly blessed to have him and Mehdi, our 2 best ever strikers playing at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Also, sorry, I can't help myself, but if Sardar joins Milan and Mehdi joins Inter (next year on a free), the Derby Della Madonnina will feature Mehdi vs Sardar which might be the pinnacle of Iranian soccer.
                              Who knows maybe Milan takes Mehdi on a free transfer next year when Giroud's contract expires at almost 38 years of age. Mehdi at 32 will be a young replacement Sardar & Mehdi leading Milan's attack just like in TM...
                              One can dream😊

Comment

0 rumors linking our players to italian teams became true.

I feel Alonso and Leverkusen will treat him better than in Milan.

Comment

Working...
                                X