This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    I've never had to shove cum back into my penis as quickly as I did after the Mehdi's overhead kick was called offside.
    for someone titled PDFC Asset, that is just a horrible thing to say .. there are young people here!

Comment

Shit referees and colonialism the only things England can export

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

for someone titled PDFC Asset, that is just a horrible thing to say .. there are young people here!
        I agree...it's a very weird, and highly inappropriate thing to say.

Regarding the game, it was really a shame. I like how the reddit braindead porto fans are calling for Taremi to be replaced. At least their coach knows a good player when he sees one. It's also quite a shame that Taremi plays with such poor quality up front. Imagine what he could have done at Milan......

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

Lol I needed the laugh

Comment

Cant believe some people here claim hes out of form or playing subpar, maybe follow another sport if you seriously think that.

The guy is usually the best player, or one of the best players on the pitch regardless of opposition, like The mentioned.

His pass today alone for Pepe was simply world class. The guy is so fkin good.

Enjoy him !

Comment

I've never had to shove cum back into my penis as quickly as I did after the Mehdi's overhead kick was called offside.

What a let down.
              ​​​​​​

​​​​​​with that said, let's just take a moment and appreciate how lucky we are to have a player in playing at such a high level that it's just a given that he will start and be one of the best players on the pitch against teams like Braca, AC, etc...
              I don't have any interest on legioneers THREADS.
              .. BUT I Cnt hold myself back on member name "The" take on mehdi offside goal. I had to respond.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is take of the year, funniest take i read all year...how he came up with that 🤣🤣🤣...IT DESERVES KESHWARDOOST
              khubi award comes December.......
              this is fun stadium talk ,and pfdc is a big stadium.
              Hope to see more classic takes like this.

Comment

“This is champions league?”

Comment

A kid from Bushehr; found relatively late in the second division and then moved to our unprofessional “pro league”. Now he’s one of the best players on the pitch against teams like Barcelona / England. He literally scored two goals against England in the WC, don’t overlook how crazy that is!

He was never supposed to get this far, he did it based on raw talent and work ethic alone. The guy never misses a game, and in a high profile match like today, he has the energy and confidence to rip a bicycle kick in the dying minutes.

Side note, last year he got robbed from goal of the year. But hey, he’s always been an underdog and dealt with what he was provided. Which I’m sure a lot of us can relate to coming from a country like Iran, in its current state.

In short, we are all proud of you Taremi! Fills me up with pride to hear announcers praise him in a match like today. He is one of our best players of all time. However, I believe that he still hasn’t peaked, and there’s lots to come from him. I am hoping for a big team move next, but regardless he is an Iranian legend and inspiration.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

My apologies if I offended anyone.

Just got caught up in the moment trying to make a joke.
                    Last edited by The; 10-04-2023, 11:40 PM.

Comment

My apologies if I offended anyone.

Just got caught up in the moment trying to make a joke.
                      Don't apologise, people here need to loosen up. It's a football forum ffs!

It sounds like some people here have never been to a football match or enjoyed watching one with their friends.

Comment

I didn't know you could shove it back in! I learned something very valuable here!

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

Don't apologise, people here need to loosen up. It's a football forum ffs!

It sounds like some people here have never been to a football match or enjoyed watching one with their friends.
                          You and your friends play with your bodily fluids while watching football?

Comment

If Porto pick up 6 points in their next set up back to back CL games against Antwerp, they should be set. Two games in a row agaisbt antwerp will be a great opportunity for Taremi to AT LEAST get 2 goals and 1 assist or 2 assists and 1 goal

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                              If Porto pick up 6 points in their next set up back to back CL games against Antwerp, they should be set. Two games in a row agaisbt antwerp will be a great opportunity for Taremi to AT LEAST get 2 goals and 1 assist or 2 assists and 1 goal
                              As someone who dislikes Porto and wanted Mehdi out this summer, he really could not have been dealt an easier hand to get one more chance at playing post group stage CL football.

Comment

As someone who dislikes Porto and wanted Mehdi out this summer, he really could not have been dealt an easier hand to get one more chance at playing post group stage CL football.
                                He could have been in Feyenoord’s group

Comment

Working...
                                X