• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big oof. Time to check out feynoord

Comment

talk about nepotism..!!

Comment

Sideways pass after sideways pass and lots of slow build up play, not the way to play against 10 men.
        Mehdi couldn’t get into the game but no Porto player could. Just before subbed off he was open in the middle for a tap in but Zaidu ‘no football IQ’ Sanussi went for goal with his head, which was never on.

Comment

The departure of Uribe and Otavio did hurt Portos Gameplay badly. Otavio was a major Part of their Offense and created so many chances that are missing now. Uribe was a Rock Solid Defensive Midfielder and played cruical passes to the Offense as well.

Comment

He really needs to leave Porto in january, he has zero motivation left , i knew that this season would turn out to be his worst after the Milan transfer drama, he seem never recovered from that mentaly.

Comment

Off topic but big ups to Varela. He has adjusted very quickly from Boca Juniors to UCL and has not made any major blunders. Seems like a lock at CDM for the club moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                Off topic but big ups to Varela. He has adjusted very quickly from Boca Juniors to UCL and has not made any major blunders. Seems like a lock at CDM for the club moving forward.
                Porroo shode zoodi. Pepe had to take the ball off him for a penalty.

Comment

Antwerp defending with 9 men. It was not easy to get thru. Porto was happy with just a slim win.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Portos finishing is horrendous. This apple is to all attackers and mdifielders

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Porroo shode zoodi. Pepe had to take the ball off him for a penalty.
                      Correct. And I was wrong. Mehdi did want to take the Penalty but Varela took the ball from him and I dont know Varela wanted to take the PK himself or just wanted to take the ball and give to Evanilson. Regardless, that was a bad situation for Mehdi. Just take a look at the photo.

Comment

^PoRoo newbie piece of shitt ..!
                        whodafauq he think he is ..!? To decide who’s taking the Pk ..!?
                        SC needs to sort this shitt out soon b4 it gets ugly between Mehdi & this namaknadnas club ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          ^PoRoo newbie piece of shitt ..!
                          whodafauq he think he is ..!? To decide who’s taking the Pk ..!?
                          SC needs to sort this shitt out soon b4 it gets ugly between Mehdi & this namaknadnas club ..!
                          But tbh, I dont think Varela decided. I think it was directive from the bench. It hurts to see Mehdi's face and his sadness.

Comment

Sometimes I feel like mehdi is too passive when it comes to confrontation at Porto. This is based off 0 evidence but as the only Iranian in a hostile club filled with Spanish/Portuguese speaking gholdor players, he seems very nice and non confrontational.

Comment

And I'm pretty sure Mehdi will start from the bench next game. And maybe its just what he need. Maybe he needs a trigger, warming bench a half or maybe a whole game could trigger his motivation. We need to be honest here, he has not been so productive and barely delivered unlike EN and Galeno. And I'm well aware that the whole team suck right now but a sharp pure finisher, would have scored couple of goals even in a shitty team. Dont forget that same Mehdi started shining in Rio Ave, a team that you can not even compare with Porto's bench.

Comment

Porto is thinking ahead.

By end of December, they will probably have locked up advancement to the next round of the CL. At that point Taremi will leave for Christmas holidays and then join TM for Asia Cup. He will then also be allowed to freely negotiate with his next team.

Porto will then focus on giving playing time to the rest of their players to increase value and get them used to the team, considering Taremi may be gone for a month at least.

Porto is a real nasty club when it comes down to it, especially in terms of getting the most dollars possible out of every move.

He got f***ed in the summer, but at least he can freely leave now.

Comment

Working...
                                X