This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post

But tbh, I dont think Varela decided. I think it was directive from the bench. It hurts to see Mehdi's face and his sadness.
    Doroste. Varela va Mehdi ba hamdigar khoob kenaar miyaan.

Dastoor az SC omad ke Evanilson penalty-zan bashe. Baraye hamin Pepe omad va toop ra
    daad be Evanilson.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Damn this is getting ugly. But no way in hell they will bench him next game. I’d put the house on it.

Comment

I really hope Taremi leaves to a big Italian club in Jan, Porto has been great but it is time for a new challenge
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
          Sometimes I feel like mehdi is too passive when it comes to confrontation at Porto. This is based off 0 evidence but as the only Iranian in a hostile club filled with Spanish/Portuguese speaking gholdor players, he seems very nice and non confrontational.
          Bro cheer up. Taremi is hard balling them too. This is just vindictiveness from Portos side. Taremi refused greased offers from Saudi Harramiye clubs and Porto got angry trying to torpedo any other transfers out of greed. Taremi said fine I stay and leave on free transfers to fuck with these greedy bastards. Greedy pricks are being vindictive, but at the end of the day Taremi can go for free or for a bargain price to a top club and still raise his salary significantly.

Why the fuck not? Port took a bite that they couldnt chew and now theyre left with nothing. Taremi is playing smart. Porto is on the loosing end of this.

Comment

Taremi became a victim of his own success at Porto. Helped win the league with them, golden boot winner, became one of the top scorers in The Champion’s League, what was the result?

Porto hard-balled the hell out of other suitors. If Taremi had not produced so well statistically, they would’ve let him go.

I don’t blame Taremi one bit if he’s not producing as well this season. What’s the point? Let them sell you in January or wait for the contract to end.

Trust me, one season will not hurt his caliber. His overall resume speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Bro cheer up. Taremi is hard balling them too. This is just vindictiveness from Portos side. Taremi refused greased offers from Saudi Harramiye clubs and Porto got angry trying to torpedo any other transfers out of greed. Taremi said fine I stay and leave on free transfers to fuck with these greedy bastards. Greedy pricks are being vindictive, but at the end of the day Taremi can go for free or for a bargain price to a top club and still raise his salary significantly.

Why the fuck not? Port took a bite that they couldnt chew and now theyre left with nothing. Taremi is playing smart. Porto is on the loosing end of this.
              Agree with everything you said. My comment was more directed to how the players around him act with him sometimes. Another example is how these players never pass to him when he’s free. Just don’t like the vibe here anymore. Once he goes to a bigger club which we are all sure he will, I think he will be happier and surrounded by more inclusive vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Agree with everything you said. My comment was more directed to how the players around him act with him sometimes. Another example is how these players never pass to him when he’s free. Just don’t like the vibe here anymore. Once he goes to a bigger club which we are all sure he will, I think he will be happier and surrounded by more inclusive vibe.
                Every single one of those players is trying to be the next Bruno Fernandes or Bernardo Silva and thats where the selfishness comes in.

Taremi has no aim for that because at his age he is doing just fine at Porto or when he goes to a lateral club possibly even better.

Portuguese fans are kind of like Iranian fans when they dislike someone. They make them an enemy.

Taremi has so many enemies esp in Benfica and Sporting but even at Porto over this transfer saga and jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                  Taremi became a victim of his own success at Porto. Helped win the league with them, golden boot winner, became one of the top scorers in The Champion’s League, what was the result?

Porto hard-balled the hell out of other suitors. If Taremi had not produced so well statistically, they would’ve let him go.

I don’t blame Taremi one bit if he’s not producing as well this season. What’s the point? Let them sell you in January or wait for the contract to end.

Trust me, one season will not hurt his caliber. His overall resume speaks for itself.
                  Indeed
                  objectively the whole of Milan transfer collapse was in essence orchestrated & carried out methodically by the club’s scandalous hierarchy …!
                  they been paying him Absolute dirt throughout his entire tenure @ the club (especially so considering his contributions to club’s on pitch success..! ) & they royally fked him out of the only semi lucrative aspect of his contract which was his 15% transfer kickback ..!
                  now they are pretty much convinced that he isn’t extending with them look for them to slowly fk with his status as the club star & on pitch leadership status..!

porto showing their infamous nasty side as a mafia run club & it’s beginning to become evident to us this club is like school in summer …..No Class ..!

Comment

I genuinely don’t think taking him off PKs has anything to do with non-football issues. Sure the way they did it wasn’t great, it should’ve been decided off the pitch. But Evanilson is at his peak right now, coming off a champions league hat trick AS A SUB and looking very active. Given this + Mehdi’s latest pk miss at home, it makes sense to reward him with the pk. That’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post

I do agree with the most of the part of your post. The only part I disagree is the last part. Even-though he has had a great record in Porto and delivered last 3 years but if he doesn't deliver now, his old records wont help him at all since he's 31 years and big clubs or let say those clubs that have been watching him might reconsider given his form and might think twice before they sign him considering his age, like if he's not just out of form or un-motivated but basically getting old and reached his end-date as top footballer in European level and perhaps never go back to his great form.

Comment

There are born Portuguese speaking players and few like Taremi who doesn't !
                        They are for sure backing eachothers! Specially when the other guy is Iranian which in their eyes coming from country with not strong football background!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The top Italian clubs, more than others, have a tradition of taking seemingly over the hill, once upon a time a star, players and in some cases, reviving their careers.

The question is whether a top Italian club will go after an Iranian star in a slump.

Mehdi is only 31 (32 playing next year). He just needs some TLC and should be back at it. But as we have seen, fewer clubs take a chance with Iranians.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Manure would be a good signing

Comment

$20 says he’ll take the next pk if he’s in the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X