No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suprised noone has posted about Real apparently having an eye on Taremi aswell: https://onefootball.com/en/news/real...im-up-38205959

Comment

damn just read the porto fans comments for the first time, mostly saying he isnt the old anymore and we dont care about him, he is average and should leave .....

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        damn just read the porto fans comments for the first time, mostly saying he isnt the old anymore and we dont care about him, he is average and should leave .....
        The online fans are often cvnts.

Comment

The online fans hated on him even when he was pulling the team up singlehandedly. Now that he isn't playing well there is no point reading their messages

Fans in the stadium I think are different

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
            Suprised noone has posted about Real apparently having an eye on Taremi aswell: https://onefootball.com/en/news/real...im-up-38205959
            i heard some rumors of their interest at the beginning of the season but now so sure they are interested still the way this season going so far..!!? RM do need more attacking depth and he is cheapAF so still a chances...!! however even if snatched probably wont get many minutes to prove his quality and worth ???

would be grand transfer if .... nonetheless ..!

Comment

Like I said...the less Taremi scores, the bigger the transfer rumors! Man City is next...you heard it here first!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Who cares what their fans think? He's had verified interest from AC Milan and Inter. Those scouts have a little more credibility than a farmer living in the Porto countryside.

Porto, as a club, are the ones that blocked the Milan transfer. If he isn't good, they should let him walk on a free in the winter (since he will leave in the summer anyway). The fans can then invest all of their time and attention to fabulous players like Galeno and Pepê.

Comment

Well well well

https://www.reddit.com/r/FCInterMila...tm_name=iossmf

Comment

Comment

Agar Mehdi bere Inter mosbat ast, chon Inzaghi HAMISHE 3-5-2 baazi mikone baa do mohaajeme dorost o hesaabi.

Mesle Mourinho nist ke mishashe to shalvaresh va 3-5-1-1 baazi mikone vaghti harif khoobe.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        European tv is so weird.
                        even Irib tries to copy European shows, not North American

Comment

With current shape he will not get much playing time in teams such as Inter!
                          Lets not fool ourselves!
                          He needs to touch back of the net at Porto asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              That is alpha af 👏

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                this is leadership and mentorship. Bravo

Comment

Working...
                                X