• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't get any min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Didn't get any min
      Totally fine with me. He had international duty last week and the upcoming UCL matches next week. Much better to get his minutes in those matches.

Comment

Away from home at Barcelona Tuesday . If Taremi can score there, his chances of going or serie A will go higher

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
          Away from home at Barcelona tomorrow. If Taremi can score there, his chances of going or serie A will go higher
          Match is actually day after tomorrow, in two days (Tuesday, 12pm PST, Paramount+)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Match is actually in two days (Tuesday, 12pm PST, Paramount+)
            Damn you’re fast. Yeah my bad I was just editing it. Jahnbaksh same time at home against. Atletico

Comment

Damn you’re fast. Yeah my bad I was just editing it. Jahnbaksh same time at home against. Atletico
              Correctemundo!

Comment

Jahanbakhsh will be at his house at the same time

Comment

TBH, I'm not expecting so much playtime for Mehdi in Porto any more unless it's critical moments at certain games ever since it was official by Porto Management that Mehdi wont extend and stay at Porto so the coach must play other players that are indeed longterm players so I dont think he will start vs FC Barcelona either and dont forget that Evanilsson is really doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    TBH, I'm not expecting so much playtime for Mehdi in Porto any more unless it's critical moments at certain games ever since it was official by Porto Management that Mehdi wont extend and stay at Porto so the coach must play other players that are indeed longterm players so I dont think he will start vs FC Barcelona either and dont forget that Evanilsson is really doing well.
                    true that
                    but then again UCL were precisely the sorta lucrative games that Porto kept him in the club for this season...!
                    and with winter transfer window (last chance to cash on him) looming large and a high profile match perfect for the window dressing of a departing player and that so Vs a formidable yet hated spanish opponent (that only by luck and efficiating favors avoided defeat and snatched an undeserved victory in the last round against them..!) i really think Mehdi is gonna be all but a guaranteed Starter ..!
                    besides it aint like Porto have a proper replacement for mehdi yet ... and having been benched/rested last match, i believe he will partner up Evanilson tomorrow from the start..!! 💪

ps
                    also some pro wiz wiz in media that Xavi's job at FCB could be in danger if they lose to Porto tomorrow ?? and i know SC would love nothing more than be the cause of his possible firing ..!

Comment

this guy is @ it again ... jinxing any possible good EU transfer this winter for our boy ...!!

the only rumored EPL interests i've heard recently are Manure and the Wolves..!

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        this guy is @ it again ... jinxing any possible good EU transfer this winter for our boy ...!!

the only rumored EPL interests i've heard recently are Manure and the Wolves..!

[/QUOTE]

ba arze mazerat vali cheghad charandiat mige in ostad.

Comment

will mehdi start against Barca?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            ba arze mazerat vali cheghad charandiat mige in ostad.[/QUOTE]

yea, he is obviously bazargarming for our boy ... but often he goes way overboard with it with too much kososshering in his predictions... !!

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                              will mehdi start against Barca?
                              i think so ..! 🤞

its hard to imagine SC not lining up in his favored 4-4-2 .... so Mehdi and Evanilson are a must, go to striker pairing for that..!!

but then again being an away match, in a rare case SC would contemplate a more cautious 1 striker, approach to start of the match...then Evanilson is more likely to be the Sole starting attacker..!!

Comment

I think Taremi told his buddies back home to take all of his frustration out on Otavio. Man that guy was roughed up today.

Comment

Working...
                                X