This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    One of the weirdest fanbases, you've got to say (i know it's different in the stadium)

https://twitter.com/Balito77/status/1729599036531835110
    Another Evanilson fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      One of the weirdest fanbases, you've got to say (i know it's different in the stadium)

https://twitter.com/Balito77/status/1729599036531835110
      I promise you that guy is between 12-15 years okd

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

I promise you that guy is between 12-15 years okd
        True

But type in Taremi in twitter on the recent tab and all you see is Porto fans hating on him, and other team fans saying they want to sign him. Such a weird juxtaposition.

Comment

His style of play however very effective ain’t particularly fancy nor pleasing to eye ..!
          & off course he is an Eyeranian ..!
          Besides too many of these idiot fans don’t know footballing quality & effective performances even if it smacked them in the face ..!
          they just want to see fancy overstepping & some over the top goal celebrations..! & off course many of them have ulterior motives and agendas ..!

As
          Dr. Dre would say
          fuck them all
          all you all
          if you don’t like him, blow him..!

Comment

Jamario needed to have been subbed out
            some 1015 minutes ago I’ve never seen a player regress as bad as him in one season over the next
            Barcelona, having a hay day, going right down his right wing defense into the box today

Comment

Feel like he’s just lost a step this season. Two good positions in this second half that I think he takes in previous seasons.

Comment

He is still good but he doesn't have the fire of last season. Seems like he's in a rut

Comment

Dang this porto team doesn't know how to stop being offside do they?

Comment

AC Milan bottom of their group lol. If only they had mehdi

Comment

to sum it all up from what i've seen is that he's still really good but porto just suck so much this season

Comment

pretty much, he set up his teammates for a goal a few times this match but they missed. They also rarely service him. Mehdi probably thinks about Otavio when he sleeps and what could have been.

Having said that though when I see him on the pitch this season sometimes he seems he's day dreaming? or not in it? I don't know what's happening.

Comment

Taremi was pretty good all.

as we’ve all said all season, they have no playmaking this season. I don’t think Taremi received a single healthy pass all game.

he set up Pepe jr point blank but he messed it up. Conceicao jr was also very greedy in his limited appearance.

crazy how much of the 50/50s they lose as well.

Galeno and evanilson were really bad. Couldn’t handle any pressure.

having said all that the ref was very pro Barca.

also zaidu is a footballer. This means anyone here can make it.

Comment

Damn
                            I think Porto have to win the next game to make it to the round of 16..!?
                            Mahdi played pretty good game, just his supporting cast this year been a bunch of poor scrubs ..! He just isn’t clicking with them this season & they’re certainly not looking for him nor to get him involved in build up & in attack ..!
                            Porto are n need of a vast quality upgrades in the next summer transfer window specially, if they mehdi leaves this winter ..!

Comment

did anyone see that one two mehdi tried setting up in the last minute where pepe just shot it? that literally sums up taremis time at porto this season his teammates just have the IQ of a walnut
                              Last edited by Essi; 11-29-2023, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Damn
                                I think Porto have to win the next game to make it to the round of 16..!?
                                Mahdi played pretty good game, just his supporting cast this year been a bunch of poor scrubs ..! He just isn’t clicking with them this season & they’re certainly not looking for him nor to get him involved in build up & in attack ..!
                                Porto are n need of a vast quality upgrades in the next summer transfer window specially, if they mehdi leaves this winter ..!
                                No. They play shaktar at home next. A draw and they’re through

Comment

Working...
                                X