• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi's goal and team/coach hugs

Comment

Evanilson subbed out, Taremi still in

Comment

3-0 now. Mini SC with goal. They should try to bag one more goal to bring up their goal difference. Offosing team playing with 9 or 10 men

Comment

Taremi off in 90th minute. 8.0 rating

Comment

Taremi subbed off 89' for Tmart

played a huge part in scoring the 3rd goal too..

very good performance from him today
            haters can suck on that

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Taremi subbed off 89' for Tmart

played a huge part in scoring the 3rd goal too..

very good performance from him today
              haters can suck on that
              yup showing he’s still got it! Nothing has happened to his skill and capabilities….the quietness has been 100% due to the fact he plays in a crappy team, that’s it. Mehdi shireh!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guys, that was tremendous with everybody cheering him, and congratulating him. Despite whatever the fans might say, the love is quite apparent on the team for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                  Guys, that was tremendous with everybody cheering him, and congratulating him. Despite whatever the fans might say, the love is quite apparent on the team for him.
                  dude... last i checked he is Porto's 2nd leading scorer of All Times ...!!
                  has been the out n out Top star of the team since joining them some 3 years ago, after declining more lucrative offers from their bitter rivals sporting/benfica..!
                  clearly the most favored starter and prized possession of SC, their most title-winning coach in history of the club !
                  off course there'd still be a ton of love from the whole host of the porto fans for our boy..!!

and needless to say that the small minority hater porto fans are often the loudest of the bunch... and with mehdi having already one foot outa door refusing extension that naturally some delkhori and unfair criticism towards him become inevitable ... and same with some/most of his old and newer teammates already looking ahead to life w/o him in the team and all trying to look make themselves or their buddies in the team look good by their complementary efforts on the pitch .! such apathetic antics was having its naturally negative affect on Mehdi too, which was obvious to see by his lowered levels of hustle play and valiant effort on the pitch in most of the prior porto matches.

that was a pretty shrewd pre-game commentary from SC ... he knew what he was doing exactly when he defended mehdi in the media... and worked beautifully in today's game so far as motivating mehdi to give his best again out on the pitch and even to a lesser also extent helped re establish that leadership role of mehdi in this season's Porto squad..!?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Mehdi's goal and team/coach hugs

Who the hell is chopping onions here. Damn that was some emotional moment right there.

Evanilson nearly messed up mehdi's chance again.

Comment

"He is dedicated to 100 percent. He is very intelligent and associates this with the ability to work. I remember a move from Galeno in which we suffered a transition and it was he who went to the area to avoid the shot. This dedication to the game and intelligence of watching does not always go well, but it is up to me to opt for those that I think are the best to start the game".​
                      -SC on Taremi (postmatch interview)

Comment

Comment

The Mehdi Taremi effect: LA Galaxy fans weigh in on transfer speculation

​The mere speculation of LA Galaxy potentially signing Mehdi Taremi has ignited a whirlwind of reactions among the club's passionate fanbase. For many, the prospect of securing the Iranian forward brings not just sporting benefits but also substantial marketing opportunities. Taremi's nationality holds significant appeal, seen as a potential magnet for a broader fan base and increased attention, leveraging his popularity within the Iranian community.

Among the fans, optimism prevails, with some hailing Taremi's potential arrival as a colossal boost for the team. However, they are acutely aware of the fierce competition they face from European and Saudi clubs vying for his signature. While hopeful, these fans acknowledge the challenges inherent in securing a player of Taremi's caliber.

The mere possibility of Taremi donning the Galaxy's colors has stirred discussions, reflecting both excitement and apprehension. Supporters envision the impact his arrival could have on the team's offensive prowess and the heightened visibility it could bring to the club, transcending borders and captivating a global audience.

For many Galaxy fans, the notion of Taremi gracing the squad embodies not just a transfer rumor but an opportunity to elevate the team's stature both on and off the pitch. The anticipation lingers as they eagerly await news on whether this prospective signing will materialize, bracing themselves for the exhilarating possibility of adding a prolific talent like Taremi to their ranks.

disclaimer by diz: I have not seen any other news outlet discussing this, so seems may be just fan discussion/rumor​

https://theviewfromavalon.com/posts/...n-01hgh38g865j

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            The Mehdi Taremi effect: LA Galaxy fans weigh in on transfer speculation

​The mere speculation of LA Galaxy potentially signing Mehdi Taremi has ignited a whirlwind of reactions among the club's passionate fanbase. For many, the prospect of securing the Iranian forward brings not just sporting benefits but also substantial marketing opportunities. Taremi's nationality holds significant appeal, seen as a potential magnet for a broader fan base and increased attention, leveraging his popularity within the Iranian community.

Among the fans, optimism prevails, with some hailing Taremi's potential arrival as a colossal boost for the team. However, they are acutely aware of the fierce competition they face from European and Saudi clubs vying for his signature. While hopeful, these fans acknowledge the challenges inherent in securing a player of Taremi's caliber.

The mere possibility of Taremi donning the Galaxy's colors has stirred discussions, reflecting both excitement and apprehension. Supporters envision the impact his arrival could have on the team's offensive prowess and the heightened visibility it could bring to the club, transcending borders and captivating a global audience.

For many Galaxy fans, the notion of Taremi gracing the squad embodies not just a transfer rumor but an opportunity to elevate the team's stature both on and off the pitch. The anticipation lingers as they eagerly await news on whether this prospective signing will materialize, bracing themselves for the exhilarating possibility of adding a prolific talent like Taremi to their ranks.

disclaimer by diz: I have not seen any other news outlet discussing this, so seems may be just fan discussion/rumor​

https://theviewfromavalon.com/posts/...n-01hgh38g865j
                            Please no. At least wait until he’s washed up

Comment

MLS at the END of his career please. Tanks gods.

Comment

For the first time in very long time I missed the game last night but just noticed that Porto lined up with totally new players on LB and RB position. I guess Joa Mario was injured and was not even in the squad but I saw Zaidu there. However, I think it was obviously good move with good result. I hope SC sticks to Mendez and Sanchez.

For those of you who watched the game, how did they do?

Comment

Working...
                                X