Clear All

2-0. No goal or assist for Taremi yet

Comment

2 more unanswered goals and Porto leads the table

Comment

“Look who recovered that, look at the hard work from Mehdi Taremi”
        -GolTV announcer on Mehdi’s defensive work

Comment

Mehdi places an assist for Galeno on a silver platter, but Galeno misjudged it.

Comment

Getting so tired of Taremi at Porto. The stupid fans, the annoying faces of his teammates, even the blue and white striped jersey is annoying now. This is just not fulfilling anymore.

Comment

Taremi with a bullet strike (very nice) that was saved by keeper. Pepe scores follow up. 3-0

Comment

Penalty for casa pia. Scored.

Comment

He's having a poor season ngl

Comment

Porto tied for first.

Big game this week vs Shakhtar. Both on 9 pts...winner take all at dragao

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Porto tied for first.

Big game this week vs Shakhtar. Both on 9 pts...winner take all at dragao
                      yea and 5 days later they even have a bigger game . Its against Sporting. Winner pretty much takes the No#1 Spot.

Comment

Interesting story about Mehdi Taremi from someone I know who knew Taremi growing up

since he grew up in bushehr, they called him “mahdoo” growing up. Adding an “oo” was a custom in their culture. Once they found out how good he was at football, they started calling him “mahdi” to respect him and share his good he was. Kind of cool

Comment

Team of the Week

فیفا، طارمی را به هالند ترجیح داد (عکس) | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

Comment

Man am I glad he didnt end up in Man U.. what a shitshow of a club.

On another note, with Inter finishing 2nd in group, a deep Porto CL run is looking better.
                            Here are the possible matchups if Porto goes through tomorrow:
                            Confirmed next round: Bayern, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Real Sociedad, Man City
                            Likely: Atletico, Dortmund/PSG

Only 3 of those 7 teams are impossible to beat.

Comment

Just wanted to appreciate this guy. To me he is our greatest legionnaire ever. He managed to stay in top form and constant starter for almost 3 years, scoring almost 90 goals for a champions league frequenting club and nearly 55 assists. Even if he retires this season I will only keep respecting. Him and ARJ to me are the definition of hard work and professionalism.

Hope he can pick up his form for the second half of the season and bounce back, getting a good transfer. Mehdi is the type of player that can play for us till 36 because his whole strength is football intelligence and fitness. IMO he is guaranteed starter for me until 2027 AC.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                                Just wanted to appreciate this guy. To me he is our greatest legionnaire ever. He managed to stay in top form and constant starter for almost 3 years, scoring almost 90 goals for a champions league frequenting club and nearly 55 assists. Even if he retires this season I will only keep respecting. Him and ARJ to me are the definition of hard work and professionalism.

Hope he can pick up his form for the second half of the season and bounce back, getting a good transfer. Mehdi is the type of player that can play for us till 36 because his whole strength is football intelligence and fitness. IMO he is guaranteed starter for me until 2027 AC.
                                Just want to mention that Jahanbakhsh is also one of our least talented players. If he wasn't so hardworking he wouldn't have lasted in europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X