This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

has nothing to do with porto as he is leaving when contract expires!
    Yeah yeah, you know what I mean.

When it comes to Iranian players, rumors are worth nothing.

Mehdi or Milan confirmed it?

It's all BS till then.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

sounds like a nightmare.

weirdly coincidental: I also had a dream with Taremi last night (are we too obsessed with TM?). In the dream, I had to talk him down from near suicide due to his goal drought. I drove him around and we chatted. He was good to go. I kid you not lol.
      Lol, the obsession is real. i have been on this forum every hour trying to find some solace from todays game.. trying to understand and convince myself this is outlier and not the norm

Comment

Taremi has been walking around with a shit attitude the entire AC (fan interactions, composure in the game, effort level, etc). Hoping he wakes up in the knockout stages and links up well with Azmoun. When both of them are on their A game, they can score agaisnt any team in the world.

Taremi scored 2 goals against England in the WC, under the worst conditions possible. I expect more form him and he needs lead the team instead of walking around depressed and lethargic
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          Taremi has been walking around with a shit attitude the entire AC (fan interactions, composure in the game, effort level, etc). Hoping he wakes up in the knockout stages and links up well with Azmoun. When both of them are on their A game, they can score agaisnt any team in the world.

Taremi scored 2 goals against England in the WC, under the worst conditions possible. I expect more form him and he needs lead the team instead of walking around depressed and lethargic
          im looking forward as well for Taremi to finally arrive at Qatar.....hope he gets his flight from porto in time......since theres an imposter that looks exactly like him in the TM Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

yep ... also on SM it seems many of the buttsore Porto fans are pissed with the news of him already verbally agreeing a move to Inter and want him benched for the rest of the season..!! (as if SC gives a fk about their opinion on mehdi..?)
            but apparently they've been fairing pretty decent in games since his departure for AC and many of them believe they are better off w/o him for remainder of the season..! 👀
            anyways .... all's needed now him struggling at AC laying goose eggs after repeated 90plus minutes ... further vindicating their stupid claims and possibly even Inter start to have second thoughts about his capture..? if he continue to struggle ..? :/

anyways i wouldnt be so critical if regardless of not scorin, his performances were commendable but this last two games his performances has been poor and topping off with old nasty habits of missing too many sitters..!!

Comment

Meanwhile, Porto is winning at home versus Moreirense by 4-0. Wendell scored twice, Evanilson and Galeno one each.

Comment

Age catching this guy! I highly doubt we ever see Taremi of 2 yrs a go anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I don’t think it’s age he’s been very good overall, and he’s never injured and very fit. I just think he looks like mentally something is going on, his Attitude appears to be horrible during the AC. His physical game seems the same for now thankfully. Just needs to wake up
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He's fine. He just hasn't had anyone feeding him. He's been doing all the feeding. Gotta keep him fed to keep us all happy.

Comment

Our boy is back baby!

Comment

Thank you Mehdi.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

This aged well
                          Last edited by Hosseini; 01-23-2024, 10:31 AM.

Comment

These guys really are ungrateful c$nts.

I mean how bloody ungrateful can you be... and not appreciate his performance last season or the one before...?

Use google translate if unfamiliar with portuguese

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1749843201807057206

Come on, stupid fkuckers

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X