Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad outting from Porto all around, with Mehdi being one of the weaker players. Didn't get much service, but when he did, he was sloppy, both with shots and passes.

As many have said already, Porto is going to struggle this season.

In a strong enough group, I can see them not making EL and finish 3rd in the league.

Comment

Lolo pepe keeps kneeing people in the ass

Comment

He haven't scored a goal other than spot in pre season either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

he has to leave, but im not quite sure who would actually take him sadly

Comment

what a golazo by galeno. lol

nvm ref called a earlier hand ball on the build up...

Comment

Baldie gave the coach a red card, he aint leaving 😂😂😂😂, what a clown show this game is,
              they are bringing the police lmao

Comment

whatta fking shitshow ... :/
                missed the first half.... but from the bit of 2nd half i saw... porto better strengthen the MF line or they'll be lucky to get 3rd place in league and or ucl..!!

i just dont see mehdi going anywhere this summer either ?:/ let's hope they dont doop him into a fking extension... !!

Comment

Braga have made some good signings this summer too. Porto don’t have the strength in depth to perform well across multiple competitions.
                  Their central defence pairing is combined 76 years old, Pepe (who has had a great career) turns 41 this year.
                  Galeno is not a team player, Zaidu wasn’t good enough two seasons ago. They let Uribe go which was a big mistake.
                  Evanilson can’t stay fit (shame because he was great for Mehdi) and Toni Martinez isn’t good enough.

Comment

At the moment, it looks like the status quo is that Mehdi stays at Porto.

this will be OK/not a disaster if they get some kind of midfield.

At the moment their midfield is a lot weaker than Benfica and Sporting's, and to be honest Braga as well. If Mehdi stays he may be dragged back into trequartista position

Comment

perhaps this was just a one off shit performance..!?
                      didnt see the first half but reading the comments sound like porto had the edge in first half..??
                      it'll usually take SC 4-5 more weeks and games to whip the new boys into shape and in tuned with his tactics high energy always attacking tactics ...

Normally their opponents tank deep into their own half and then try to intercept porto's pass and catch them with a swift counter for goals but this game seems Benfica made the clever tactical adjustment to press Porto deep and especially the new guys just could not find an opening to release their attackers and once dispossessed Benfukkoz were presented with quick openings on porto goal..!!

still time left for Porto to strengthen their MF with at least a couple of high energy and quality CMs..!! but one would figure by now mostly scrubs left on the sale block..??

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        http://cdn.livetv692.me/webplayer2.p...70&ci=151&si=1

My takes so far
                        Galeno must be so frustrating to play with, talent is there but he wants the glory.
                        Porto missing some really good chances, including one for Mehdi. He timed his run well, lovely control but scuffed his shot.
                        Porto been the much better team.
                        Agree, Diaz version 2. Heyf ke enghad khorast. Otherwise he's a great player.

Comment

After watching the whole game and also I have watched every single Porto game last 3 years, this was one of the worst game ever if not the worst, particularly in the second half. They were basically outplayed, they had zero build up. Mehdi but also Dani Loader was without service. Estqiue was horrible. So was Otavio. Also the defence, mainly from the left (Zaidu) was like Swiss cheese. Now I'm pretty confident that Mehdi is ready for leave. He has accomplished his mission in Portugal and time to leave. And Also I'm pretty sure that after what I saw last night and also couple of pre-season friendlies, Porto will not have a chance to win the title this year. They will struggle not only versus Benfica and Sporting. I think they will struggle vs Braga and couple of other team as well.

Comment

Looks like the Kane to BAyern move has finally materialised.

Come on Mehdi! I want to pay £360 to watch you miss an open net against Arsenal in person!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Looks like the Kane to BAyern move has finally materialised.

Come on Mehdi! I want to pay £360 to watch you miss an open net against Arsenal in person!
                              Such a crazy transfer saga, all this back and forth and now it’s whether Kane wants to leave.

Also journalists close to the club have not linked Mehdi with Spurs at all, Gift Orban or moving Richarlison into the middle with this new Argentinian as back up is what is being mooted by them.
                              Also Spurs really have to trim their squad so expect more players to leave as they would not be able to name them all in their 25 man Premier League squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Such a crazy transfer saga, all this back and forth and now it’s whether Kane wants to leave.

Also journalists close to the club have not linked Mehdi with Spurs at all, Gift Orban or moving Richarlison into the middle with this new Argentinian as back up is what is being mooted by them.
                                Also Spurs really have to trim their squad so expect more players to leave as they would not be able to name them all in their 25 man Premier League squad.
                                Spurs havent signed new players, they will lose Kane. My prediction would be that they will struggle heavy and couple of rounds into the season, they will fire the coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X