Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's Iran's best European performer of all time, when it comes to goals/assists/CL xG in Europe. Let's put some respect of his name, he doesn't have to prove himself.

Alternatively age is catching up to him even tho he still got it for a few more years. He's almost 32 and half the speed he was a few years ago. Watch Taremi in AC and Taremi in PP. He used to run like a shotormorgh with his tall height.

​​​​​
    ​​​​​

Comment

I never really view Taremi from just a goals and assists perspective, but all the other things he brings to the team - how defenders go crazy working out what he is doing (on his best form), how he is in the top 10 tackles for champions league, and the only forward in the top 30

If he were an EPL player, he would be a club legend - poor guy ended up at a club whose fans dont really get it.

Imagine even in Leicester city Shinji Okazaki was a cult figure despite only scoring 3-4 goals as a striker because of all the other stuff he brought to the team

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
        He's Iran's best European performer of all time, when it comes to goals/assists/CL xG in Europe. Let's put some respect of his name, he doesn't have to prove himself.

Alternatively age is catching up to him even tho he still got it for a few more years. He's almost 32 and half the speed he was a few years ago. Watch Taremi in AC and Taremi in PP. He used to run like a shotormorgh with his tall height.

​​​​​
        ​​​​​
        he still runs like a beast. Way more coverage of the field than most strikers I see.

Comment

What happen to the Inter Deal ??

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            What happen to the Inter Deal ??
            The medical was postponed as inter did not like that the transfer was publicized in the news. Waiting to be rescheduled.

Comment

They are playing Gil Vicente away tonight. Any updates on Mehdi's injury? Let's at least hope that Alipour gets some playing times.

Comment

Not in lineup again.

Comment

Yeah fotmob shows him not on bench either, and recovery by early March.

Alipour on the bench

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

For everybody saying how amazing porto are doing without taremi lol...again dropping points today vs gil vicente.

In last 4 league games:

Tied Rio Ave 0-0 at home.

Lost to Arouca 3-2 away.

Beat Estrela Amadora 2-0 at home.

Tied Gil Vicente 1-1 away.

And now they are basically guaranteed out of CL next season, only EL possible.

Comment

What injury did he get?

Comment

Their ungrateful fans are still pissed at Taremi.

even at the Arsenal game they were beaking him.

happy he’s leaving this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Their ungrateful fans are still pissed at Taremi.

even at the Arsenal game they were beaking him.

happy he’s leaving this summer.
                          Lol, what are they so damn pissed about? These portuguises seems to have the same EQ level as some of us Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            For everybody saying how amazing porto are doing without taremi lol...again dropping points today vs gil vicente.

In last 4 league games:

Tied Rio Ave 0-0 at home.

Lost to Arouca 3-2 away.

Beat Estrela Amadora 2-0 at home.

Tied Gil Vicente 1-1 away.

And now they are basically guaranteed out of CL next season, only EL possible.
                            League is meaningless!
                            They won't win it, they will most likely play 3rd anyway..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Lol, what are they so damn pissed about? These portuguises seems to have the same EQ level as some of us Iranians.
                              They are worse honestly. We at least have shame.

I suggested that Ronaldo got special treatment after his elbow on Pouraliganji to avoid a red card and that karma meant he missed his penalty.

A portuguese mod on Bigsoccer banned me for life for the comment
                              Last edited by perspolis#1; 02-25-2024, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

They are worse honestly. We at least have shame.

I suggested that Ronaldo got special treatment after his elbow on Ezatolahi to avoid a yellow card and that karma meant he missed his penalty.

A portuguese mod on Bigsoccer banned me for life for the comment
                                Hahaha... 🤦‍♂️😴🤣, funny guys these portaghalia

The elbow was on Pouraliganji bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X