This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Spurs havent signed new players, they will lose Kane. My prediction would be that they will struggle heavy and couple of rounds into the season, they will fire the coach.
    Spurs have signed 8 players already this summer. They made Porro and Kulusevski’s loan move’s permanent and then brought in Maddison, Van De Ven, Vicario and Veliz. Manor Solomon has gone there too and a young lad from Blackburn.
    They have been impressed with Ange’s approach to football and I think they will give him time. Some players will leave , Lloris, Bryan Gil for example.

Comment

Spurs finally accept Bayern bid for Kane!

https://theathletic.com/4762030/2023...-bayern/?amp=1
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Hopefully Porto will miss UCL next season

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Spurs finally accept Bayern bid for Kane!

https://theathletic.com/4762030/2023...-bayern/?amp=1
            Now watch this fker decide to stay on for his last year of contract ..!

Porto seem way too fking hung up on their 30 mil asking price..!
            Mehdi simply ain’t worth anything over 20-23 to any club but a perhaps only as a desperation buy very late in the window can see him depart Dragao..!?

safe bet is him staying on @ least till winter ..!
            Next an Inter/manu/spurs panic buy late in window .. I

Comment

Kane now wants to stay. Loser attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Kane now wants to stay. Loser attitude.
                Ha ha
                fking wanker ..!
                I sensed the same reading the article below ..!:/

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Spurs have signed 8 players already this summer. They made Porro and Kulusevski’s loan move’s permanent and then brought in Maddison, Van De Ven, Vicario and Veliz. Manor Solomon has gone there too and a young lad from Blackburn.
                  They have been impressed with Ange’s approach to football and I think they will give him time. Some players will leave , Lloris, Bryan Gil for example.
                  Are albate manzore man Superstar bod.

Comment

#Balogun : #Inter pulls himself out of the race, he communicated it to arsenal and the attacker's entourage who can now go to #Monaco or elsewhere. Now the #Inter tightens for two profiles: taremi and #Arnautovic (the latter will force the
                    hand, wants to walk away from #Bologna ), will raise the bid to #Porto . The #Inter wants to make two forwards, then finding a solution for #Correa​

Comment

Lol 34 year old Arnautovic. But I assume he'll be cheaper than Mehdi.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        #Balogun : #Inter pulls himself out of the race, he communicated it to arsenal and the attacker's entourage who can now go to #Monaco or elsewhere. Now the #Inter tightens for two profiles: taremi and #Arnautovic (the latter will force the
                        hand, wants to walk away from #Bologna ), will raise the bid to #Porto . The #Inter wants to make two forwards, then finding a solution for #Correa​

Yes please 🙏 🙌

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Lol 34 year old Arnautovic. But I assume he'll be cheaper than Mehdi.
                          they want both. Arnautovic to replace correa as backup striker and taremi taking place of dzeko.

Will be 3 main guys (Lautaro, Taremi, Thuram) + the 4th option (Arnautovic) for 2 spots up top.

Last season it was Lautaro, Dzeko, Lukaku as the main 3, correa as the reserve

Comment

Porto is so stupid
                            youll lose mehdi for free and you wont qualify for CL even with him
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Im so tired of this. Just sell him for fucks sake

Comment

Inter without a doubt a dream offer for him. Champions league finalist, not much competition for his position, quality coach, historic club without a weak mentality (spurs) or unreasonably high fan expectations (United).

Comment

Working...
                                X