This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-0 now
    Can someone confirm if he is still injured or this is off the field related decision?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      3-0 now
      Can someone confirm if he is still injured or this is off the field related decision?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      conceicao said his condition is improving but would be touch and go to be included in todays matchday squad.

Should be back by portimonense on friday.

Comment

5-0 Porto!!!

couldn’t get my bets in fast enough before the last 2 goals came in.

Comment

I don’t like this. So now he is asking for more money than what was agreed upon with Inter and Porto is doing great without him?! Looks like a recipe for disaster in the making if you ask me….

Comment

Back to Milan for free and taremi pays us to play here
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

But then he would complain that we should never have been traded to this forum and that the other forum would have been better...

Comment

He will be 32 soon and his days in TM are coming to an end. Might as well go to Saudi for the money.

He had his chances:
                Portugal
                Japan (stupid suspension)
                Usa
                Qatar
                Riid to hamashon raft.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Why do I have a feeling that he's taking a chance for high pay from Inter because he already proposals from Saudi and if Inter deal doesnt work, he has Saudi offer.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                    I don’t like this. So now he is asking for more money than what was agreed upon with Inter and Porto is doing great without him?! Looks like a recipe for disaster in the making if you ask me….
                    I don't see him survive at Inter. Lautaro, Thuram set the level high, even the very criticized Arnautovic score some important goals in league and UCL.
                    With his current form, bench warming and the playing time like the one of Azmoun at Roma, I don't think a good pass here or there will be enough

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I don't see him survive at Inter. Lautaro, Thuram set the level high, even the very criticized Arnautovic score some important goals in league and UCL.
                      With his current form, bench warming and the playing time like the one of Azmoun at Roma, I don't think a good pass here or there will be enough
                      yeah but I definitely could see one of the latter leaving (Thurman, Arna, Lauro) giving Mehdi more opportunities. It’s not too far fetched to see him perform well for another two years. But then again for that to happen he has to make it to Inter first. And if the news of him wanting more $ being true and Saudi offer still truly bring on table, then one of our best players (possibly best) he could very easily become one of Irans most hated players. Saudi league would destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

probably bs ..?

but also could be an early sign that transfer to Inter is possibly going tits-up..??? 😬
                        Nvm everyone Sir BacheLot here got some old news. This is dated to early January. Taremi has already verbally agreed to 3.5 Mil after this. We should be seeing him signing with Inter in a week god willing🙏🏼

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post

Nvm everyone Sir BacheLot here got some old news. This is dated to early January. Taremi has already verbally agreed to 3.5 Mil after this. We should be seeing him signing with Inter in a week god willing🙏🏼
                          tanx god!

Comment

Mehdi back from injury and ready for next game on Friday.

روزهای نحس مهدی طارمی تمام شد | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

Comment

Taremi out of squad for tonight's game again.

بدبیاری‌های طارمی در پورتو ادامه دارد (khabarvarzeshi.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                dis some BS..!!
                                there goes participation in the UCL game next too... he'd be lucky if even included in the traveling squad to london..!!

getting harder n harder to buy that Injury absent excuse..!!
                                sorta suspected it too..... since they are currently firing on all cylinders and deep down, even if SC wanted to, wouldnt risk bringing him into the first team fold now... !!

Comment

Working...
                                X