This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conceicao re mehdi.

"Taremi is better, he's almost 100 percent. If he doesn't get into this call, he will certainly be in the next one, because he's evolving in a very positive way".

Prefer they be cautious then jeopordize his health with inter transfer looming

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

conceicao re mehdi.

"Taremi is better, he's almost 100 percent. If he doesn't get into this call, he will certainly be in the next one, because he's evolving in a very positive way".

Prefer they be cautious then jeopordize his health with inter transfer looming
      not everything is clearly stated when coaches make such comments... often you have to read in between the lines too..!

SC also said Mehdi was almost fit/ready "touchNgo" couple of games back..!! but he didnt even make the game squad..!!

here he goes on next to say ""A confiança tem de ser construída através do trabalho que os jogadores fazem diariamente"
      ENGLISH
      "Trust has to be built through the work that players do on a daily basis"​

that could also suggest that Mehdi also isnt particularly making maximum effort in the training to be vying for an inclusion into the gameday squad which has been performing marvelously in his absence, much less starting for it..!!

sure he may well be added to the vital away Arsenal match squad now that the Injury excuse is starting to wear out , but to think he will get any minutes off the bench unless game situation vindicate such desperate move is just a folly..!!

ps
      its not that i think his injury claim is complete lie/farce ..!! im still of the belief that as a soon to be departee, its vastly exaggerated to vindicate his repeated exclusions from Porto first team action...!! so it wont feel awkward later on when the club's footballing situation worsens thus much requiring his presence and services..!

Comment

seated with the usual benchwarmers
        on his way to london .... to Milan Next after the game hopefully..!🙏

Comment

He looks like he's got a bit of Chaplin/Adolph stache going on!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
            He looks like he's got a bit of Chaplin/Adolph stache going on!
            perhaps suggesting he's bout to go führer on the gunner's asss..!!?

Comment

At least we know that he will be part of the squad. Might get some minutes final 10-15 minutes, depending on the result ofcourse.

Comment

Sergio is going to go super conservative.
                Maybe he starts Taremi, simply because his defensive hustle is more than any of hte other attacking players.

Alternatively, he starts on the bench and only gets a few minutes if Arsenal can turn things around.

Comment

SC has been screwed at least once when he didn’t start Mehdi against an English team. Let’s see if he’s learned his lesson.

Comment

Without considering Porto mgmt preferences and fam reactions, two football-related concerns:
                    1. Is he even fit for a full 90 mins?
                    2. Would SC wanna mess with a lineup that has been getting him great results in the last month?

Comment

Two old dying stars (taremi ans azmon) . It's so sad that all iraninan soccer fans after 8 years are still hoping these two are becoming shining stars one day.
                      Ita not gonna happen. They are fading away slowly.

Comment

I'm wondering if he was actually injured in Qatar game, he definitely was not himself in that game

Comment

Parvardegara.... please provide some playing time for our Legion of Legionnaires...even just one of them!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                            I'm wondering if he was actually injured in Qatar game, he definitely was not himself in that game
                            To me he’s just looked bit too Slow All-around compared to Mehdi of prior years ..!
                            he just doesn’t seem to have that spring in his steps , that immense & non-relenting intensity of the play..!
                            I really think it’s mostly Stamina & Fitness Related more than anything like a slight injury niggles here n there ..!
                            it’s either that his age is finally catching up with him? Or he’s lost most all motivation after what transpired in transfer market last summer, and possibly saving himself for the next club move..!?

Comment

On the bench

Comment

I thought he would be on the bench considering he hasn’t played in quite sometime….makes sense, hopefully he gets a 20-30 min cameo
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X