X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendell PK saved damn

Comment

damn wendell rid o Diogo has been terrible so far in between the sticks.. nowhere near any of pks ...
      mehdi aint even gonna get a chance to kick

Comment

lol Mehdi didn’t even get to take his PK. Porto is a joke of a club. Can’t wait till Mehdi is gone

Comment

classic luck for iranians.... now watch brighton win 5-0 tomorrow. just wait.

Comment

really retarded PK taker choices from SC... Deserved loss ... fkn morons...

#FREE TAREMI...!!

Comment

There you go , he doesnt let taremi shoot and they missed 2 of 4
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Their fans will have more time to worship Galeno now.

Comment

You guys see Wendell's face before the kick? He was so nervous. I had a hunch he would miss. Afterward he was shell shocked and looked like he was going to break down.

Comment

Wendell terrible choice to take one.
                    Should’ve had Pepe Sr take one instead

Comment

Whoever talks shit about Conceicao doesnt get football! sorry!

The guy totally outclassed arteta with 1/10th the quality of team. He is a world class coach. Porto completeley nullified arsenal side that has been tearing through england, and honestly did it without use of super low block for long stretches.

Brilliant performance. Great for Taremi to be involved in the critical moments, he was for sure gonna take the 5th pk.

Don't really see the big fuss about MT situation. He has had a down year finally, lack of motivation normal after failed summer move plus leaving on a free, disrupted by a highly emotional AC and injury lay off. The fact he is put on for the most critical 30 mins of their season should dispel much of the rhetoric around here.

He is on his way to one of the top 4 teams in europe, where he will of course be faced with stiff competition but will continue to grow under an even better coach (truly one of the best in europe right now) and supporting cast, with also less pressure in some ways. This is a player who according to some is dying in front of our eyes lol.

Huge issue with our culture is realistic explanations + being grateful for good things we do have! This is Taremi, insane record at porto, one of the top scorers ever, getting a move to one of best clubs in europe, playing on the biggest stage in world football. Just enjoy it!!! How many years has it been since we had this in CL KO Stages ?? Not since daei, and that was only ONCE. This guy is doing it every year and all some people can say is "Damn he is out of form" or "damn he was injured and got benched for 2 games while coming back" or "inter have good forwards he wont play".

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        Parvardegara.... please provide some playing time for our Legion of Legionnaires...even just one of them!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                        My prayer worked! 40 minutes is pretty decent!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Besides the penalties, Porto played so well considering the players they had. It was world class. Conceicao is such a a good coach man, he turns a bunch of nobodies into a team playing on par with Arsenal
                          ​​​​​​

Comment

The end of an era of Taremi for Porto in the Champions League. His time there was the best ever for an Iranian in the CL. I know I'm really gonna miss these days.

Let's hope one of these young talents can try and do even better...

Comment

Pepe is 41 playing like that in CL, looking like he has years left in the tank as well. I hope mehdi is studying him as close as possible. One of the greatest defenders in history!

Be happy one of ours got to learn from one of the greats for 4 years straight instead of complaining so much you choke

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                I feel much less stressed about these penalties than Feyenoord ones

Porto fans absolutely despise Taremi so there's not much that can happen

Whereas some Feyenoord fans still like Alireza and he still has some link to that club.
                                Really dont get it.... wtf has he done to them for them to DESPISE him?

Comment

Working...
                                X