This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    Inter without a doubt a dream offer for him. Champions league finalist, not much competition for his position, quality coach, historic club without a weak mentality (spurs) or unreasonably high fan expectations (United).
    I don’t know about dream offer. Even Lukaku (much bigger name than Taremi) barely got minutes last year. Also Thuram is much more of a 90-minute player than Dzeko. Would this forum be happy with Taremi getting 20-30mins a game? And only starting less important games? Don’t think so.

I don’t think he gets significant playing time at Inter unless injuries happen. AC looked much better with Giroud (much older) being his only competition.

Comment

Porto is the wanker here. If you love somebody, set them free!

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

I don’t know about dream offer. Even Lukaku (much bigger name than Taremi) barely got minutes last year. Also Thuram is much more of a 90-minute player than Dzeko. Would this forum be happy with Taremi getting 20-30mins a game? And only starting less important games? Don’t think so.

I don’t think he gets significant playing time at Inter unless injuries happen. AC looked much better with Giroud (much older) being his only competition.
        lukaku didnt get a ton of mins bc he was fat and offers zero off the ball. Difference between him and taremi in this department is night and day...

Thuram is not a target 9 like dzeko, he does not provide a focal point for lautaro and others to move off. Taremi does.

If taremi goes, great chance he will be the starter next to lautaro with thuram as the alternate. They will play many games across many comps, 3 main CF for 2 spots is a great position to be in.

Comment

Good. Mehdi needs to force his way out if Porto is gonna be greedy

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Good. Mehdi needs to force his way out if Porto is gonna be greedy

I wonder where did they get such infos, that taremi asked to reduce the price or that X sent a 25millions offers?

Comment

Lol this is becoming Hatam vs Sacha

Comment

Porto wants a 3 in front of any offer. Inter needs to come up to $30M. Both sides are being pretty firm, so deadlock might be the final outcome.

Comment

Italians clubs are cheap! No way Inter goes to 30! They should settle down@ 25 M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is tough for him to leave a club where he has established himself, but a chance to play for Inter does not come around too often for anyone, in particular Iranian players. If everything is real and legit, Taremi should fight for the move, he has done everything on his part to carry Porto. This is his one chance to play at a very big club
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Porto wants a 3 in front of any offer. Inter needs to come up to $30M. Both sides are being pretty firm, so deadlock might be the final outcome.
                      porto would be idiots not to take 25 million...they started the window saying that 20 was their baseline. If they really insist on 30 they are not even negototiating, just holding hostage.

25 million for a 31 year old enterring the last year of his contract is phenomenal business on their part, considering they only bought him for 4 million to begin with. Even with Taremi owning 15% of his pass and mendes taking some off the top, that will still leave about 20 mil for porto to address debts and other positions.

Plus they already signed a replacement in fran navarro, still have evanilson and loader, and have new CM reinforcements arriving.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Is that true? I don't know how football contract negotiations go down but in most other aspects of life when you say you want 30 mil it could also be interpreted as this is our ideal number, but please try to meet us at least half way in the middle (~26-27).

Comment

It's not happening. Taremi will stay in Porto and become their best player of the season and possibly top goal scorer as well and will remain there until they no longer need his services and then will be transferred to other countries. Possibly KSA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post

Is that true? I don't know how football contract negotiations go down but in most other aspects of life when you say you want 30 mil it could also be interpreted as this is our ideal number, but please try to meet us at least half way in the middle (~26-27).
                            If Porto was flexible, he would be at inter right now and I’d be wearing his new jersey lol!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

porto would be idiots not to take 25 million...they started the window saying that 20 was their baseline. If they really insist on 30 they are not even negototiating, just holding hostage.

25 million for a 31 year old enterring the last year of his contract is phenomenal business on their part, considering they only bought him for 4 million to begin with. Even with Taremi owning 15% of his pass and mendes taking some off the top, that will still leave about 20 mil for porto to address debts and other positions.

Plus they already signed a replacement in fran navarro, still have evanilson and loader, and have new CM reinforcements arriving.
                              totally agree, but Porto are being quite inflexible.

you can also argue that Inter coming up 5 million for a CL/WC player and scorer is not too hard for a huge club like them.

both sides being pretty khasis if you ask me

Comment

Now Harry has agreed on terms with Bayern - looks like it’s happening!

https://twitter.com/meninblazers/sta...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X