This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
    I don't know what SC sees in Galeno...he can't even make a decent cross. He plays like ARJ if he had a bad hip and stayed in Damash Gilan instead of going abroad
    He got called up to Brazil national team and featured so you gotta ask what they see in him too

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

He got called up to Brazil national team and featured so you gotta ask what they see in him too
      Guy is the definition of failing upwards

Comment

missed the game, how many minutes he got ? did he play well?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          missed the game, how many minutes he got ? did he play well?
          He got 25 minutes. I think he did much more that Galeno did in the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            I was astounded by the lack of the use of VAR on Taremi's drive into the box. Replay showed possible contact. Such a crucial game and play.
            Agree! My (soft) impression though is that he was diving and the contact was just after he had a downward trajectory. Careful replay may have also led to a card for Mehdi.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Penalty or not, what's strange is that VAD not even considered this as a possible PK. I have seen worse situations been checked by VAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                Penalty or not, what's strange is that VAD not even considered this as a possible PK. I have seen worse situations been checked by VAR.
                He's spent too long diving in this league all the officials have been ignoring him this season

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He's spent too long diving in this league all the officials have been ignoring him this season
                  this really..!!
                  i admit that he is a definitely a brilliantly skilled PK merchant...!
                  but he's been overplaying his hand on that front way too much of late thus the gig is up with him on that front by now in Liga Nos especially if not All of Europe..??
                  tbh, he went overboard with those antics a bit and now his reputation proceeds him..!!
                  ive seen of late, its gotten so bad on that that the refs (especially in league) dont even give him a slightest benefit of doubt anymore and whistle play-on (and apparently VAR isnt even bothering to take a 2nd look..?) when they realize its Taremi's shout for PK..!! :/

Lets hope he will be afforded a clean slate in Serie A next season...!? and he refrains from going overboard with those antics this time around ..!

ps
                  anyone got a vid link to the latest PK incident of him ? cant find it on youtube

Comment

On the bench vs famalicao

Comment

Hamin behtar no injuries and we will se.agood move coming summer. Taremi to Juventus is a dream not far fetched
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        Hamin behtar no injuries and we will se.agood move coming summer. Taremi to Juventus is a dream not far fetched
                        what happened to inter? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

what happened to inter? Lol
                          Usually they snactch the top players. He can be what Kanoute was for Sevilla for them. Dream move.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He is on the bench - they are 2-1 down at half time. Their goal was an own goal

Comment

Taremi on at half. Let’s go!

Comment

Another potential PK on Taremi not reviewed by the ref/VAR. the golTV announcer and I were incensed!

Comment

Working...
                                X