Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he cry because of the booing and scoring the winner? What was with the team holding up Eustaquio's jersey?

Comment

And Mehdi keeps Porto's European hopes alive. F U Porto.

Comment

What a goodbye at the dragao for Taremi. He deserves it.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

man
          the huge winner aside ...... our boy looked so damn sharp out there today ... crisp passing , fantastic movements ... everything looked top notch since 66min that i watched this game..!!

peaking at an excellent time considering his situation this year at Porto ..!!

Comment

Mehdi tearful after scoring. He held up Estaquio’s jersey. The announcer said Estaquio’s son passed away. I couldn’t find any news of it. Anyone know the reason for his passing. May he RIP and may his family find strength.

edit: his FATHER passed away

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Mehdi tearful after scoring. He held up Estaquio’s jersey. The announcer said Estaquio’s son passed away. I couldn’t find any news of it. Anyone know the reason for his passing. May he RIP and may his family find strength.
              His father passed away

Comment

Solid form to end the season and great way to finish his last game at the Dragao.

Now on 10G and 6 A this season, pretty respectable all things considered.

If he can top it off with a couple goals and a cup final win over sporting he can leave on perfect high note.

It was important that he get back into the groove of things pre inter move.

Comment

10 goals and 5 assist across all competitions for Porto this season now.

Comment

15 G/A is solid considering he pretty much didn't play the second half of the season

Comment

Taremi’s banger!

Comment

He got a huge applause from the fans including the “MEHDI” “TAREMI” chant.

Chico looked like he bent the knee to Mehdi when he came over to congratulate him (as a sign of respect?). Couldn’t tell for sure since the camera angle was too high and Chico is nearly an elf any way lol.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Taremi’s banger!

From booohs to worship in 30 minutes, thats how you shut idiots up.

Damet garm Mehdi 🙌

Comment

Porto is not about Taremi but he is an integral part of this club. A legend in his own right, he brings a different playing angle to this club and Porto will find it difficult to replace him.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He should have left Porto last year! Iranian players are always turtle when it comes to make right decisions!
                              Look at Sardar!

Fuck Porto! He had a poor season but what shit fans doing is a real disgrace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

had the win nearly wrapped up few minutes earlier when the BOA keeper spilled the ball and he pounced quick and his thunderous shot beat the keeper but unluckily hit the back of a defender..!!
                                i couldnt believe how that didnt go in ..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X