but puto Porto holding firm for 30..!:/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Sasha Ravioli says Inter upped their offer to 25 mil
      but puto Porto holding firm for 30..!:/
      K!ram to Porto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, Porto isn't going to win anything this season with their Kiri team, and they will be crash out of EL early (if they even make it).
        THere is no way keeping Mehdi is going to bring them 30 mil of revenue.

So dumb on their part.

I wonder if those ridiculous Saudi offers are the reason they are asking for so much. They're expecting European clubs to cough up how.much they would get from a Saudi team.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Lol, Porto isn't going to win anything this season with their Kiri team, and they will be crash out of EL early (if they even make it).
          THere is no way keeping Mehdi is going to bring them 30 mil of revenue.

So dumb on their part.

I wonder if those ridiculous Saudi offers are the reason they are asking for so much. They're expecting European clubs to cough up how.much they would get from a Saudi team.
          Saudi can offer twice transfer fee, if player doesn't agree to go, Porto can not anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Porto is being very greedy. This is an Italian club they’re dealing with. Not the idiots who run Chelsea or Nottingham.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                my god the nickel and diming in these negotiations is agonizing to watch.

Comment

Inter next offer is 28 million and lots of koobideh.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Inter next offer is 28 million and lots of koobideh.
                    28 millions toman? Btw who is this pedro almodovar?

Comment

For the love of God, Porto, accept the offer. 3M less isn't that much money (even for a broke club like Porto)

Comment

Oh my dogs. This is such a farce. First they want $20 mil, but when they get that offer, then they want $30 mil. If they get that, will they go to $35?? Stop the shenanigans already.

Comment

Comment

All these are BS. As far as I know there are no official offers. And NO Teams has offered anything above €20 mill. I have no idea where these reports keep coming. Its like these italians know how to get publicity now.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              All these are BS. As far as I know there are no official offers. And NO Teams has offered anything above €20 mill. I have no idea where these reports keep coming. It’s like these italians know how to get publicity now.
                              Are you his agent? You seem to claim to know a lot

Comment

Dortmund coach Edin Terzic said yesterday in german sport programm "das aktulle sportstudio" that they want to sign and are in need of a striker from the caliber of 1,80m and strong/good header. Dortmund should sign Taremi, and bid for him....do not know if they have him on radar.
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X