No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys just wait 6 months to a year. All these Italian clubs will be back in the mix. If they’re willing to pay 20-25 million for him now, you don’t think they’ll pick him up for free a year from now? Inter just showed they would sign a 34 year old Arnautovic. Not to mention Dzeko who was also over 30 when they took him. Just enjoy Mehdi’s last season in Porto as he further cements himself as the greatest foreign player in the clubs history and next year he will be on the move to Serie A. I hope Mehdi can refocus after all of these rumours and put his best foot forward this season - as long as his stats don’t drop too much, he will be in the mix come a year from now.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
      Guys just wait 6 months to a year. All these Italian clubs will be back in the mix. If they’re willing to pay 20-25 million for him now, you don’t think they’ll pick him up for free a year from now? Inter just showed they would sign a 34 year old Arnautovic. Not to mention Dzeko who was also over 30 when they took him. Just enjoy Mehdi’s last season in Porto as he further cements himself as the greatest foreign player in the clubs history and next year he will be on the move to Serie A. I hope Mehdi can refocus after all of these rumours and put his best foot forward this season - as long as his stats don’t drop too much, he will be in the mix come a year from now.
      I would agree on this, but I think it's going to be a very rough season for Porto this year.
      Minimal reinforcement, and even weaker in the middle than ever.

Comment

Not sure I agree with this. He is getting up there in age and will be 32 next year. That will cause some concern for some big clubs, at least for big and long term contracts. But if they low ball him and he really wants to play for a big club, I think he'll take it.

Comment

I wonder if Mehdi is reconsidering the Barbaria move with all these players moving - snakeflute just signed today (100 million)

I wouldn't blame him - his salary has been really low compared to what he could and should be earning. He's always done things for football reasons not money, but maybe getting older he is going to re evaluate

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Arnautovic rasman raft Inter.

In ham az in.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

While ya'll are busy with rumors never happening, first league game tonight away against Moreirense at 19:45 CET 🇵🇹

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                While ya'll are busy with rumors never happening, first league game tonight away against Moreirense at 19:45 CET 🇵🇹
                yey, can't wait to watch the best player Iran has ever produced play against a couple of fishermen 🥱

Comment

At least he can ask them to spare some fish for a good Ghalieh Mahi

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Although it's easier said than done, Mehdi needs to put the transfer saga behind him and focus on this upcoming season.

As aria32 jan astutely mentioned, he can still move to these clubs on a free next summer, so he needs to put his best foot forward for Porto this last season.

Comment

He's starting 💪🏻🇵🇹

Comment

Boring match so far, Porto not creating many opportunities.

Comment

First 20mins have been pretty awful for Porto standards.

Comment

Lack of creativity in the team. Opposition know now that if you sit back against them then they will get frustrated and end up shooting from outside the box or make a mistake and able to be caught on the counter.

saying that Mehdi just missed a good chance.

Comment

That was offside, so wouldn't have counted anyway.

Good, Mehdi is getting the 'misses' out of his system on disallowed plays. Win/win.

Comment

He’s gotta score a freaking goal
                                & that from open play ..! Not another PK

i still don’t think Porto would allow him to move on free next summer
                                unless they feel good about an extension they surely will cash in on him … be it very late in the window..!?

Comment

Working...
                                X