Down 1-0 now lmao this club is gonna be shambles this season

Comment

I tHiNk iTs BeSt FoR hIm To StAy aT pOrtO aNd BeCoMe kElUb LageND

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          I tHiNk iTs BeSt FoR hIm To StAy aT pOrtO aNd BeCoMe kElUb LageND
          🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

“Club legend” be koonam. Mehdi is gonna be the guy who gets scapegoated for the shit season they have coming

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              “Club legend” be koonam. Mehdi is gonna be the guy who gets scapegoated for the shit season they have coming
              Exactly!

Team mellis midfield is better than Portos current midfield and Mehdi is the one these nuts going to blame....

Comment

He will definitely be scapegoated.

they have no midfield.

he will be forced into midfield.

Things will then improve, but the forwards will get all the credit

Comment

Tranquillo guys
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Must be hard for Mehdi to have Porto stonewall a transfer into teams like Inter Milan (UCL finalists) or AC Milan. Motivation and morale must be low. But he's a professional, he will snap out of it.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Huge bummer of a transfer window for him. Over 5 mil Porto blue-balling all of us from the first high profile transfer we have had in over a decade.
                      Team came back to win this one though and he more or less played the entirety of it.
                      Plus sides? More champions league football for him. Down side? We have to watch away at Portimorense again for the 5th straight year

Comment

Very bad game by Porto, Taremi not so active and visible either. As I have said repeatedly they dont have midfield at all. No service to Forwards. Bunch of khore like Galeno, Pepe, Otavio. And add they most dirty player I have seen in Wendell. Gruic far from a good replacement for Uribe. Teflak Mehdi, must be frustrating. I will say again, Porto will really struggle even against mid table teams.

Comment

Porto is gonna be fked this season - they have no engine whatsoever. They are well and truly weaker there than Benfica, Sporting and Braga

Mehdi is going to be needed to get them into a champions league position - for that he is worth more than 50 million for them.

Comment

Man United and Wolves both crying out for a player like Taremi in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Rashford was used as the only striker. After they got ahead and pulled out Rashford they played with no strikers. Good perspective to have that if Martial gets little minutes this year, then there’s no way Ten Hag would give our boy any minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                I was thinking the exact same thing. He would be such a perfect fit for United….heyf
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X