Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just scared his motivation will be so low this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All this Porto bashing and we forget about Benefica's game today 😂...

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Porto won 2-1.

next match a home game against a recently promoted team.

Comment

porto always starts poorly. it takes them like 7-8 week to reach their potential and its due to thet fact that every bloody season they lose some of their key players. Buts its porto they always introduce talented players. So we have to wait and see who they got this year.

Funny thing is that we always start bashing porto at start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
            All this Porto bashing and we forget about Benefica's game today 😂...

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
            wow finally a good news

Comment

on the go Couldn’t watch the game ..!:/
              I do agree that it always takes SC a few weeks to get his troops firing on all cylinders..!
              But there is no escaping the fact that they still need more High Energy & decent quality MF reinforcements brought in ..!
              anyone know if they got some targeted arrivals in mind b4 deadline day ..!?
              how did this Nico kid they brought in from FCB fair so far !? Any hope for him to come through this season or too much if jooojeh.!?

how was the overall performance of Mehdi ..!?was he at least hustling hard , putting in his usual shift !?

noticed he did a good job blocking the keeper’s view on the Wendell’s winning shot ..!

​​​​​​​

Comment

Thought Taremi signed with Arsenal..

Comment

Most of these Taremi diving memes are lame but this one made me chuckle..!
                  "Fuck, look at Taremi's dog!!!"
                  ​

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

^^rofl that was funny!!

Comment

Come on now, I’ve seen a few of the diving memes. The one that he dives into the bathtub has got to be the best one. That was a very disappointing game for Taremi. He again showed that he is easy to cover as a number 9. I am guessing he was not trying to impress any scouts as he seemed very content to stand around and watch. In the second half when they brought Tony Soprano Martinez in and pulled the King of Persia back a little he managed a few more touches but again very lackluster effort.

Comment

Turns out arnautovic deal to inter is a loan with buy option...god they really are broke.

Comment

He's 30 years old but he's lucky enough that he doesn't hail from the Islamic Republic. All that talk about Mehdi being too old ...

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Well the fee for him is 6.5 million...about 23.5 millions less than porto kept insisting on. If porto stuck to their initial 20 million asking price taremi would have been gone weeks ago, IR or not

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Well the fee for him is 6.5 million...about 23.5 millions less than porto kept insisting on. If porto stuck to their initial 20 million asking price taremi would have been gone weeks ago, IR or not
                                I get it, but him being old was a major talking point used by the Tottenham/Man Utd. fans to not sign him. I wonder if that will be used against the Japanese player, probably not.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X