This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

I get it, but him being old was a major talking point used by the Tottenham/Man Utd. fans to not sign him. I wonder if that will be used against the Japanese player, probably not.
    in fact it is, plastered all over twitter already.

same shit our players have to deal with

Comment

Stuttgart has more class than Porto…they allowed their 30 year old player to follow his dream of a big move whereas Porto kept driving price up whenever a club would meet their original demand

Comment

Seems fee was 18 mil, probably around max you can get for a player of this age and profile without top club experience. And think he had some years left on his deal?

the insane thing for Taremi is the fact he will be free in 12 months, and price won’t even be half of what Porto ask for today

Comment

K*** bibit ba biscuit Porto..

Comment

I get it, but him being old was a major talking point used by the Tottenham/Man Utd. fans to not sign him. I wonder if that will be used against the Japanese player, probably not.
            Also there were some talks of clubs being concerned with Taremi missing games due to Asian cup - I guess Japan has a good rep now after the world cup.

Comment

Endo is a very good player - his stats these last few seasons put him up there as one of the best CDM in the top 5 leagues.
              He can also play in Central Defence too so covers 2 areas of concern for Liverpool.
              It has been public knowledge that Liverpool were recently beaten to their top 2 targets by Chelsea. The game on the weekend further emphasised that we need someone in there quick who can do that job.
              The Endo signing covers that, he does what we are missing from what his stats show. He also brings experience into a team who have let go of Milner, Henderson and Fabinho and then also Keita and the Ox.
              I know he will be gone for the Asian Cup but it looks as if Liverpool will also be looking to bring in another CDM. Doucure from Crystal Palace has been touted today (will be missing for AFCON) and we are heavily linked with the Brazilian player Andre, who looks like he may arrive in the Jan transfer window.
              Also these ‘journalists’ on Twitter know nothing, supposedly if you are not someone who is playing in the Premier League then you can not be good. They have no idea of who he is or have ever seen him play and they have an opinion on him. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

Also there were some talks of clubs being concerned with Taremi missing games due to Asian cup - I guess Japan has a good rep now after the world cup.
                Yes, I also read that either one or both of the Milan teams had a huge problem with him potentially missing 5 league games because of Asian Cup.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

There should be a rule somewhere against posting something that's not in Farsi or English if you're not going to bother translating it. And don't give me that google translate excuse, which turns it to gibberish.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post

There should be a rule somewhere against posting something that's not in Farsi or English if you're not going to bother translating it. And don't give me that google translate excuse, which turns it to gibberish.
                      aziz jan Twitter has auto translation. Is it not on for you? or doesn't it work for you? You don't need google translate for this. However I do agree with you on image posts that are in different languages.

Comment

I am genuinely dumbfounded by Porto’s management. They have to either sell him now, or during the winter transfer period to make any money. Financially, it makes zero sense.

Unless, they think they can convince Mehdi to stay with Porto after this season (highly unlikely).

Honestly, I’ve never seen a footballing club situation where a player is in his final year, and they WON’T sell him to make money at a minimum 5x return at 31.

Comment

Porto’s reluctance to sell should be a more obvious fact for everyone.
                          Their squad remains lackluster and he has been a key player for the past 3 years, whom the coach and teammates alike rate very highly. They would be more than happy to give him an extension too. 30m price tag sounds ridiculous because they truly want a mouthwatering offer if they want to actually make selling him worth their while.

Comment

https://x.com/hatam_daddy1980/status...Xyjzf2OipAf4qw

hatam saying he decided to stay. I don’t buy it until the transfer window closes. If a big club comes knocking and the club negotiate, I’m sure he would still go.

Comment

Porto have signed Alan Varela, meant to be quite the coup.

Comment

Not going to happen for Mehdi, but hey, why not put it out there. 🤲

Comment

Working...
                                X