Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otavio to Saudi heating up again… if this happens Mehdi needs to force his way out. He should be nasty if necessary

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
      I am genuinely dumbfounded by Porto’s management. They have to either sell him now, or during the winter transfer period to make any money. Financially, it makes zero sense.

Unless, they think they can convince Mehdi to stay with Porto after this season (highly unlikely).

Honestly, I’ve never seen a footballing club situation where a player is in his final year, and they WON’T sell him to make money at a minimum 5x return at 31.
      if mehdi doesnt have any better options for next season he will re sign. with his great spirit and his physical shape mehdi could stay in this form 2-3 more years

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        Otavio to Saudi heating up again… if this happens Mehdi needs to force his way out. He should be nasty if necessary
        Are, O Jogo minesive ke ta chand rooze dige gharardaad raa mibande.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Befarmaid, Otavio ham raft

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwHp30UI...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post
            Oh my god.... MT9 needs to force a move before the window closes.

Comment

60 MILLION oh my god
              I wonder if Porto sold him for this much earlier if they would’ve been more flexible about mehdi’s price tag

Comment

Looks like Joao Moutinho will be Otavio's successor at Porto. I like him, but he's older than dirt (36 years old).

Comment

Tottenham are playing fun football this year. Richarlison up top is the most useless part of their team, Taremi would fit like a glove here with ange.

Defensively they are open but they are making a lot of chances, some really interesting young profiles in this team now

Comment

Porto will only sell him for Saudi money

Comment

i just have a feeling that united will panic buy a striker

Comment

Arnautovic got 23 minutes today in San Siro and got an assist. Heyf ke mehdiye ma naraft.

Comment

Taremi is being held hostage here.
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Starting vs Farense at 19:00 CET tonight

Comment

Supporting upfront are Toni, Galeno, lil Pepe. No Eva (still injured)

Comment

1-0 for Porto, goal by Toni Martinez 🇵🇹

Comment

Working...
                                X