• Show
Clear All

Toni martinez is on fire, sell Taremi now
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Nice backheal by Taremi 🔥

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Martinez gonna eat all his stats up this year. Taremi is getting forced into more of a secondary striker role. And Martinez's link-up play with Taremi is nowhere near as good as Marega/Eva/Azmoun. They have no chemistry and make the same runs and crash into each other.

Comment

Farnese level it up. No easy games for porto this year

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Too many sky attempts from Porto, instead of feeding the strikers in the box.

Farense keeper has been phenomenal.

Farense could be up 2-1 from a bicycle kick that got past DeCosto and hit the cross bar.

Mehdi doing well, but the link up play has been very disjointed without a clear focus of deliveries from the mid field to the strikers.

everyone trying to be the hero today and it’s not paying off

Comment

Red card for Farnese doctor/trainer lol.

I guess they can’t get injured for the rest of the match

Comment

What a horrible game to watch, Stop and start. Can’t wait till he is out of this league now, no quality at all, everyone too busy throwing Themselves on the floor and crying.
                horrible league, crap refs too. I’d rather watch Mehdi play for a local team at a park than the idiots on his team.

Comment

GolTV’s perennial English announcer (very funny guy) keeps calling Matrinez “Toni Soprano”

he’s also the one that refers to Taremi as the Persian Prince

Comment

Zaidu can’t control a ball, he is a poor professional footballer. Pepe and Galeno keep taking on one player too many and have about 15 pot shots each game. They will score one and then act like their world class.

Comment

Mehdi trying to help and stretch the hamstring of the Frense player who went down by himself in the box. The visitors are clearly happy with the the tie and milking the clock. They should change their name to Al-Farense

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Red card for Farnese doctor/trainer lol.

I guess they can’t get injured for the rest of the match
                        Mehdi acting as the Farense doctor now stretching their player real good.

Comment

Another red for the Farnese coaching staff

Comment

Taremi out for Fran!!! Wtf????

Comment

Hope he leaves, I hate players doing it but refuse to play for them or something. Then they would have to sell him instead of losing him for free next year. They have 5 strikers anyway, let him go from your crap football club.

Comment

GolTV commentator saying Taremi is most likely going to leave in the next few weeks...

Comment

Working...
                                X