Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

you are asking the wrong person. But from all reports emanating out of italy now he is their Home option, personal terms are sorted, they are just trying to find a way to deal with unreasonable porto demands. So far it seems their tactic was to wait it out and convince porto taremi isnt interested in being there and nobody will pay 30 million for him, hoping that they would be ready to negotiate in good faith moving forward
    I don't think it will happen still.

Taremi won't sulk, but maybe Porto will budget when they realize an unmotivated Taremi isn't going to be great for a very tough upcoming season.

Porto still wants to wait out for that Saudi money unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Taremi won't sulk, but maybe Porto will budget when they realize an unmotivated Taremi isn't going to be great for a very tough upcoming season.

am I misremembering things, or did we not go through this same thing with Zenit and Sardar? (Zenit being greedy and screwing themselves out of some money had they sold earlier).

Maybe Porto will end up selling him in the transfer window after they finish 4th in the CL group.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Saudi ship sailed. The guy said he wont move there, thats the end of that! Al Hilal signed mitrovic and neymar instead. No foreign spots are even left at these saudi teams, beside the salah-al ittihad saga.

Reality is gonna hit home for porto in the next week, the only club that is left for Taremi is AC milan. There will be no bidding war for him, there will be no way to artificially jack up the price. Either they take 20-25 million for a 31 year old they spent 4 million on, and clearly doesn't want to be there, and for whom they already purchased a replacement, or they will look like the biggest idiots in football in 6 months time, not to mention even with otavio sale they are still in the red financially.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Saudi ship sailed. The guy said he wont move there, thats the end of that! Al Hilal signed mitrovic and neymar instead. No foreign spots are even left at these saudi teams, beside the salah-al ittihad saga.

Reality is gonna hit home for porto in the next week, the only club that is left for Taremi is AC milan. There will be no bidding war for him, there will be no way to artificially jack up the price. Either they take 20-25 million for a 31 year old they spent 4 million on, and clearly doesn't want to be there, and for whom they already purchased a replacement, or they will look like the biggest idiots in football in 6 months time, not to mention even with otavio sale they are still in the red financially.
          really surprised United didn't push for him, specially with Hojlund out and still raw

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

really surprised United didn't push for him, specially with Hojlund out and still raw
            I told you so many times brother, Mehdi is smart very high IQ, so he only wants Ac Milan .. there is a reason. If you go look at the 80s, 90s and early 2000s you will know why
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I think he will end up on AC Milan. Porto must realize they will not get that price anywhere else this late in the transfer window.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Oh, and Otavio's alleged replacement, Joao Moutinho, just signed with Braga instead.

Hope Mehdi leaves this dumpster fire of a club.

Comment

Saw a post last night that Pepe (11) might leave to Tottenham as well.

https://twitter.com/TottenhamTiers/s...529069190?s=20

Comment

yea man its definitely time for Porto to stop being a lajooj olaagh and set our boy free..!

just take the 20-22mil and use the profits to go grab the next value young signing from SA and by enlarge use this year as a debt relieving/Rebuilding season ..!! or whatever the fk you all after

just
                    #FREETAREMI

Iranian Internet Mafia need to go flood their SM accounts with FREE TAREMI ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                      Saw a post last night that Pepe (11) might leave to Tottenham as well.

https://twitter.com/TottenhamTiers/s...529069190?s=20
                      They should sell him if they can, he's overrated.

Comment

selling players for billions, every home game sell out, every season huge CL price money, buying cheap players like taremi giving no salary, i'd like to know how on earth they have a bad economy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          selling players for billions, every home game sell out, every season huge CL price money, buying cheap players like taremi giving no salary, i'd like to know how on earth they have a bad economy?
                          Every home game isn't sell out, far from it

Comment

Saw on Twitter Milan has made an €20M offer, but didn't Porto decline their €25M offer before? I also replied to the post, makes no sense?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Saw on Twitter Milan has made an €20M offer, but didn't Porto decline their €25M offer before? I also replied to the post, makes no sense?
                                Inter made that offer before. Not Milan

Comment

Working...
                                X