• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    These guys are not reliable
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Inter made that offer before. Not Milan
      Nice. lets hope it happens so we can just focus on Serie A this season 🚀🇮🇹

Comment

You can’t negotiate with these Italian clubs.

Their offers for a 20 million player are like:

5 million split in 30 payments to be paid in 2036.
        15 million in NFTs.
        3 mortadella sandwiches
        One week mehmooni at CEO’s khale’s villa in Sardinia
        50% off McDonald’s every 3rd Tuesday of a leap year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          You can’t negotiate with these Italian clubs.

Their offers for a 20 million player are like:

5 million split in 30 payments to be paid in 2036.
          15 million in NFTs.
          3 mortadella sandwiches
          One week mehmooni at CEO’s khale’s villa in Sardinia
          50% off McDonald’s every 3rd Tuesday of a leap year.
          You are right BUT Porto is being ridiculous. 20 Mln for Taremi is very good deal for them all things considered.

ALSO: Porto should consider Mehdi is gone for 1 month, What if he gets injured after AC? They are nuts not to sell him for 20
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

toro khodaaaaa bezarid bere
              baghie ozgal haro furukhtid , Mehdi ro bezarid bere ta sale dige MAJANI narafte…

this could possibly become the sickest transfer period ever with SA in Rome and MT in Milan

just imagine AC MILAN vs AS ROMA games 🥰

Comment

Mehdi needs to be poroo and force his way out.
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post

toro khodaaaaa bezarid bere
                  baghie ozgal haro furukhtid , Mehdi ro bezarid bere ta sale dige MAJANI narafte…

this could possibly become the sickest transfer period ever with SA in Rome and MT in Milan

just imagine AC MILAN vs AS ROMA games 🥰
                  They would miss both legs of those league games this season.

Milan vs Roma is in 6 days.

Roma vs Milan is during the Asian Cup.
                  #BanNoorafkan

Comment

This jeeyanLuca homie has come across to me as the most reliable source on our boys market activities, especially when it comes to $$ figures..!!
                    Hatam dude most probably gets his info from Mehdi's reps where they vastly inflate the figure$$ presented so that when the final agreement is reached and offical purchased amounts are announced the Italian fans of the club think they got a bargain..!!

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/mila...26-agosto-2023

"Porto
                    's request is for 25 million and is not willing to consider offers that are around 15."

☝️ sounds a far more believable story of the negotiation snags between Milan and Porto for Mehdi..!!

tight-ass italians are still sticking to their initial 15 mil offer while Porto from their demands look to be flexible on accepting a deal Around 20mil minimum...!!

Last edited by BacheLot; 08-26-2023, 07:21 AM.

Comment

I honestly havent checked milan news this often since i was waiting for the return of Kaka
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

United needs Taremi. Look at how poor they’re playing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          United needs Taremi. Look at how poor they’re playing right now.
                          their especially cunt-like american owners dont strike me as the type who'd even entertain the idea of brining in an eyeranian player..??
                          but you are right as much as i loath manure, he is exactly what they need currently..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

their especially cunt-like american owners dont strike me as the type who'd even entertain the idea of brining in an eyeranian player..??
                            but you are right as much as i loath manure, he is exactly what they need currently..!!
                            their owners spend but they don’t care about winning as long as their club makes a lot of money.

due to the large number of fans United has (especially in east Asia) - they always make money even if playing poorly for their standards.

I don’t think they provide any input on transfers.

Comment

So Porto finally lowered their offer then if di marzo is saying that now they want 25 million….Milan just needs to submit a 20 mil offer with add ins and that should get the deal done. Porto is clearly just trying to milk this for as much $ as possible and now that time isn’t on their side they are starting to get worried, that’s my take at least.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Looks like mehdi is going full court press on Porto management….good job mehdi

https://x.com/sachatavolieri/status/...sy60OslZaC8pYA

the goat of serie a commentary here in the US (Matteo Bonetti) also mentioning Di Marzo’s mention of talks between Milan and Porto continuing. Di Marzo is Italy’s most reputable and one of the most reputable in the world….

https://x.com/bonetti/status/1695430...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X