Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

Didnt mehdi ask for mendes to get involved ?
    Unlikely. Porto probably forced it.

Comment

now Milan is blaming our boy
      https://twitter.com/MilanMatters/sta...16200381796844

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug
        it the FAKE Fab..!!

Comment

Or it's done!!??
          https://twitter.com/FabrizioRon_/sta...15682594906408

JFC what is going on?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
            if true
            1.5mil is a shameful offering..!! player of his profile demand a min 5mil .. 3-4mil seemed a fair compromise..though

Comment

Done deal, medical and flight booked as confirmed by Fabrizio Romano, someone start new thread

EDIT: HE DELETED THE TWEET? dadash chera maro angush be koonemon kardan, khob gharardado bebandin bere dige

Comment

Y’all are falling for fake Fabrizio’s

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                  fairly certain this is the root of the problem..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                    Done deal, medical and flight booked as confirmed by Fabrizio Romano, someone start new thread
                    Done!!! There is no way this is not going through at this point. I'll take -850 odds right fkn now!!

Comment

Wonder if an EPL side came in with a bigger offer to Mehdi and that’s what is causing the holdup. Hope he ends up in Milan. Has been my favorite destination for him from the beginning

Comment

I bet the players side issue could have to do with national team duties for Asian Cup

Comment

who is in and who is out?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                            I bet the players side issue could have to do with national team duties for Asian Cup
                            khak bar sare AFC for moving AC to winter in Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              F*** you Porto. I’ll cheer for your relegation as soon as Taremi is out.
                              Man! Porto did a lot for his development! Lets not jump the gun here.

Comment

LIVE : here is the mystery Porto holds only 85% of the Iranian player's card, the remaining 15% belongs to the player himself, which is why the higher the proceeds from his transfer and the higher the amount that will remain at checkout. To give a very practical example: if Italy's latest offer of 15 million euros plus bonuses were accepted, Porto would collect just under 13, and 2 and a little more directly into Mehdi Taremi's pockets, the AC Milan club would that the player waives his claims in case of purchase
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X