X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

^who the foook is that..??

Comment

Lmaoooooo who the hell is that kid. These backup plans should show Milan how lucky they are to potentially sign mehdi. GET HIM OUT OF PROTUGAL

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ^who the foook is that..??
          He has 6 goals at Charlton Athletics and played for Chelsea youth academy

Comment

That kid has made two sub appearances for Chelsea and played 16 games for Charlton, scoring 2 goals.
            Maybe it’s Chelsea and Newcastle planning together to make Milan weaker up front 😅
            We need Mehdi At Milan so he can knock Saudi Arabia FC out of the Champions League.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

im sure mehdi will be happy with half that salary and ready to pack his bags already..!

but you get scandalous fuck$ like mendes involved in the negotiation and this what you get

i still think the big issue is Mendes's probably unreasonable high commision ?
              Milan have the money. It's an extra 5 mil max. It's not about that it's principe. I agree they should go for him and end this drama bc will make it back and then some as this would put over the top. But at the same time. Villarreal, Valencia and Chelsea all caved with our offers as they knew the players wanted to leave and we had no issues matching their offer. Abutting over 15 mil for a 31 year old whose contract is robbery. I love the guy and think he's worth it but Porto and even Taremi need to be realistic. Why hadn't anyone else submitted an offer ? There's a reason. As much as it kills me we may not get him for an extra few mil. I'd rather not give in just to see Mendes and Porto lose here. It's pure principal. I never wish anything bad on ppl but I'll say it until I'm blue in the face. Mendes could croak right in front of me and I'd spit on him. Guy is nothing but a selfish snake that only looks out for himself. Guy made and has millions and never budges for the players or teams just so he can benefit and keep his pride.
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

BREAKING! THIS JUST IN;
                nobody knows what the fk is going on!

Comment

THE LAST THING I WANNA SAY IS TAREMI NEEDS TO TELL MENDES TO GO FOOK HIMSELF AND GET THIS DEAL DONE NOW
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Have a feeling he will ink the god damn contract!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

LOL@Victor Bahia the Porto Sport Director " We have agreement with Milan, Mehdi does not"

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، جذاب‌ترین انتقال فصل اروپا برای فوتبال‌دوستان ایرانی هرساعت وارد فاز جدیدی می‌شود و اخبار رسانه‌های ایتالیایی و پرتغالی در خصوص پیوستن مهدی طارمی به میلان هر بار رنگ و بوی جدیدی به خود می‌گیرد.

در تازه‌ترین اظهار نظر، ویتور بایا، گلر مشهور پرتغالی و مدیر ورزشی پورتو، به اسپورت ایتالیا گفته: برای طارمی بین پورتو و میلان توافق شد. اما همچنان توافقی با بازیکن حاصل نشده است و مذاکرات ادامه دارد.

صحبت‌های بایا در شرایطی صورت گرفته که روز گذشته نیز خبر توافق میلان با پورتو بر سر انتقال طارمی توسط خبرنگاران و رسانه‌های مشهور ایتالیا منتشر شده بود، اما در ساعات پایانی شب، فابریزیو رومانو از توفق در روند این جابجایی به دلیل عدم توافق بین میلان و نمایندگان طارمی خبر داد

Comment

I start thinking that this damn Asian Cup might indeed be an issue for many Asian players playing in Europe. Why the hell dont they move the date for Asian Cup

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            I start thinking that this damn Asian Cup might indeed be an issue for many Asian players playing in Europe. Why the hell dont they move the date for Asian Cup
                            Kososher AFC
                            Chish sare jashe in bashe?
                            I get for most of African countries, it is hot during summer but i don't get what's AFC excuse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In preparation for my celebration tweet I wanted a cool picture of Iranian flag and the Italian flag merging together so I asked AI to draw me one inside a soccer stadium backdrop.
                              It did not disappoint.

Comment

Asian Cup is a BS excuse. Clubs sign Japanese and Korean players all summer but when it comes to Iranians all of a sudden it’s a problem?

Bayern signed a Korean defender. You think they made a big deal of Asian cup?

Comment

Working...
                                X