Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m mentally exhausted having followed this so closely in the past week. Such a drain and let down. Can we ever get a break as TM fans? I guess I never learn my lesson and come back for another mental/emotional flogging every time.

Comment

Oh man, this sucks! I already tanked the gawds too. We sure this is over??

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        I’m mentally exhausted having followed this so closely in the past week. Such a drain and let down. Can we ever get a break as TM fans? I guess I never learn my lesson and come back for another mental/emotional flogging every time.
        Imagine how those who report/tweet on this felt

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Might be a dumb question, can other agents get involved without Mehdi's consent?

If they can't, at the end of the day blame is on Mehdi for allowing them to represent him and ruin the transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            This is why you should always follow my method because the let down will begah your mind.

I'm waiting for that dude to come up with something nonsense regarding this for likes.

Comment

Hope you didn't buy an A.C Milan jersey anon

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                Oh man, this sucks! I already tanked the gawds too. We sure this is over??
                I will wait until tomorrow 11am-12pm. If no U turn news at that time, it will be over

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Might be a dumb question, can other agents get involved without Mehdi's consent?

If they can't, at the end of the day blame is on Mehdi for allowing them to represent him and ruin the transfer.
                  not possible bro, unless mehdi wants to get sued. all players have written contract with their agent that prevents them to deal with other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

It's happened before to a Man United transfer but we all know they're run like a circus - I imagine most teams stayed away from Mehdi is due to the clowns he has surrounded himself with.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...r%27s%20behalf.

Comment

When did Mehdi hire Mendes ?
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        When did Mehdi hire Mendes ?
                        I think Porto “recommends” Mendes for alot of their transfers so they can move and milk as much money as possible.

I also know rio Ferdinand was trying to get Taremi to England but that didn’t work either.

Comment

who is this darya chick?

Comment

Pedro Pinho and Mendes fucked the negotiations up to favor themselves and Porto.

if Taremi goes on a free:

- bigger cut of wages for them as free agents usually get higher wages.

- no one has to pay Taremi his 15% cut

- Porto gets to keep their star forward and make the transfer money they wanted by succeeding in the CL. That is unlikely considering how shit their team is now, but they’re arrogant.

I don’t know why Taremi has 2 agents who are basically Porto executives. Huge conflict of interests.

Comment

^ agreed on all fronts (especially the conflict of interest). The above is the most accurate summary of what really happened.

Porto lowered their asking price to 15m but introduced agents that are close to them, the agents ask for a ridiculous comission and then share it with Porto. Makes sense why Porto all of a sudden agreed to 15M when they were demanding 30M initially and when it fails, they paint Mehdi as the bad guy. Also, when Porto saw their CL group, they probably thought they had a good chance of advancing if they kept Mehdi (and get the CL knockout stage money). I really wonder how it would've played out if Porto ended up in Milan's CL group with no chance of advancing.

In a nutshell: Porto screwed him and f*** Porto. Will genuinely root against them and dislike them moving forward.

Comment

Here is how I see the sh!t show we just all witnessed go down:

- the first and biggest motherf***er in all of this starts and ends with Porto management. These buffoons had offers on the table that were 5-10 million more than what they were agreeing to on deadline day and would have not only profited more by having common sense to begin with, but would have given Taremi and his “agents” and intermediaries enough time to try and find a solution.

- the second biggest load of crap are these agents and intermediaries sabotaging the negotiations out of their own greed. By every account on the latest meetings, numbers couldn’t be agreed upon bc of demands and payments that were owed to these guys who got brought in by both mehdi and Porto management.

- the third, which nobody here is ready to say, is mehdi himself. I’m sorry, I love the guy and his football abilities but his decision making was also piss poor that lead to this. He should have had the foresight to not have so many people involved and also if he really wanted the move should have taken less money. He now will be a part of a crap Porto team that will make him look like crap and bring his value immensely down, just look at his last few games for Porto where he has been invisible. He will be lucky to have a team like Valencia or Aston Villa or something like that who is interested in him next summer with his age and forecasted dip in form coming up. He was in control way more than anyone here is willing to admit and he royally fu***d up and is paying the ultimate price.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X