• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scored goal, offside…

Comment

VAR
      Offised :/

Comment

I don’t recognize a single name on the opponent’s team and same goes for 90% of Portuguese teams. I wish we got to see Taremi playing against real talent every week to see how good he really is. As things are now, I would have to smoke hashish to put him ahead of Mahdavikia.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          I don’t recognize a single name on the opponent’s team and same goes for 90% of Portuguese teams. I wish we got to see Taremi playing against real talent every week to see how good he really is. As things are now, I would have to smoke hashish to put him ahead of Mahdavikia.
          Best is to just watch him against the big 3 and the UCL games. The rest of it is pretty mundane.

Comment

Also lol @united.

I know it’s not the EPL thread but they’re a joke club now.
            At least with Taremi they’d have a certified CL capable forward.

Comment

he is again playing a more withdrawn Striker 10ish position ... but idiots keep forcing the ball down wings on attack..!!
              ive noticed this season he's being marked at all times and almost all over the pitch, even when he is deep in their own half of pitch ..!
              that and also he is clearly still not in sync yet with this new MF crew (buncha visionless scrubs) and non can really read his movement much less hit him with a timely, accurate passes..!!
              shame that he was inches offside... really coulda used that header goal ... to help him snap out of his funk and to put behind him the last week clusterfuk of transfer events ..!

Comment

huh... seems as Tmart got benched for 2nd half ..!! 😬
                probably he was looking forward to mehdi's exit this summer more than all of us..?

still Mehdi tireless effort on both end of the pitch for 75+ minutes is a huge reason why Porto have managed to beat resiliant but often dead tired opponents late in the games this season..!!

Comment

Evanilson is back , yesssss.

Comment

Damn. Mehdi should've finished that. Good movement, though.

Comment

damn missed sort of a sitter ... but that jackasss jr Pepe jumped right in front of the ball before kicking it narrowly wide

Comment

When your luck isn’t it those don’t go in.

Comment

Wendell got in his way that time, Evanilson played a lovely ball through for him.

Comment

Lmao this fernandes dude on the other team is fire. Can’t wait to see him get bought by a prem team for 500 million euro

Comment

Porto should be beating this team by 3+ goals at home. Goes to show there won't be any easy games for Porto this season.

Comment

Arouca score. Porto down 1-0 in the 86th min.

Comment

Working...
                                X