X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CvhxyLNy...RlODBiNWFlZA==

if this is Taremi, the world really hates us. If it’s Ezatolahi, who cares he sucks anyways and has thrown his entire career in dumpster
    doesn’t look Iranian.

Comment

if this is Taremi, the world really hates us. If it’s Ezatolahi, who cares he sucks anyways and has thrown his entire career in dumpster
      It's very likely Ezatolahi... Sigh....

His team in Denmark f*cking promotes and this guy leaves... Unbelievable

I know he's our best CDM but I hope he stops getting called up.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

It's very likely Ezatolahi... Sigh....

His team in Denmark f*cking promotes and this guy leaves... Unbelievable

I know he's our best CDM but I hope he stops getting called up.
        Vejle is in 1st division he goes in qatar and then uae, vejle is in 2nd division he stays.

I doubt the incompetent GN will stop calling him. Not only big belly loves big belly but his disastrous career choice will please GN

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Comment

24 is a great price for mehdi….I welcome all the fosh-e khar madar to Porto for being a-holes if they ruin a move. That’s about a 5-6x return on investment since they paid rio Ave like 4.5

Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Porto keeps bumping the price up. Wont happen.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Every day that I see any news about Porto it seems like the asking price they want keeps going up? They just seem to be moving goal posts at this stage, I feel like just yesterday they wanted 26 million now it is 30?
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

please god let this happen

Comment

Would be a good move. Don't know how good Spurs will be but it's a big(ish) club where he can immidetialy contribute. Imagine Mehdi to Richarlison. Bah bah.

Comment

It’s the latter ..! & still pretty sad :/

“VejleB have received an offer for Saeed #Ezatollahi from #IttihadKalba .
                            500k fixed fee + achievable bonuses.
                            Personal terms not agreed as of now​”

this guy is either an overly pampered unambiguous idiot or just a fool being taken for a full ride by those cons who’ve been giving him supposed career advice so far ..!? Probably bit of both..! :/

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Would be a good move. Don't know how good Spurs will be but it's a big(ish) club where he can immidetialy contribute. Imagine Mehdi to Richarlison. Bah bah.
                              don’t forget son! Seeing two Asian players on that level would be a first….and lead by an Asian manager too. That would be something….

son and mehdi would compliment each other extremely well. Both unselfish, high IQ, high work rate, and amazing on counters.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Porto keeps bumping the price up. Wont happen.
                                I know they were asking 25 mil last summer with him coming off a great season performance
                                if rumors were to be believed this summer they started out asking for $20 mil & seemed negotiable to a 15+ performance add-ons
                                then they kept jacking their asking price to 25-30 for milan who showed serous interest @ about $20 plus & eventually killed that negotiation in process ..!
                                & now this …!

I think deal can be reached with spures @ about
                                25 plus 5in performance bonuses..!?
                                I suspect it’s their coach who’s really pushing for this transfer… & Levy is certainly reluctantly pursuing it just to please his new coach ..!?
                                Spur’s fans reaction seems for most part negative already … but some of that can be attributed to coming to terms with losing Kane finally ..!:/

honestly I don’t care either way ..! 🤷‍♂️ Wish it was to manure ..!
                                just hope he doesn’t sign an extension with Porto if they block this offer too with their cunt like negotiations antics ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X