X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasn't good vs Bulgaria either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Racist sporting media said some horrible things on air about Taremi.
      now they’re getting criticized but my sense is he said out loud what alot of these “fans” think quietly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        now they’re getting criticized but my sense is he said out loud what alot of these “fans” think quietly.
        Can you elaborate or post link?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Can you elaborate or post link?
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^lol at this dumb f*ck who doesn’t know that Bushehr is on the coast and kids from there literally grow up in the ocean water.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtJrmZVsP4T/?img_index=1

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Similar to what they said last time round I guess.

Not defending Taremi's diving, but this is some dark shit though, combines racism towards Iranians with right-wing populist rhetoric about boat immigrants drowning at sea

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

In martike bere folane gavo bokhore, these old colonial thief nations will ALWAYS have this kind of mentality, its in their dna.

Go and take a bath whit your microwave now olaghe portaghali.

Comment

It seems TM fans' honeymoon with Portugal is fading away

Comment

Wait.... Football has racist fans????!

OMG...All of our legionnaires should leave Europe asap!

Come back to the homeland where we never put down any (Arab, Turk, Afghan, Uzbek , Pakistani, Kurd, Lor, Hendi, Turkmen, Balouch, Black, Jew, Armenian) race or ethnicity.

MALAKH (daryayee) EATING Portuguese!!!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Raahe hal besyaar saadeh ast: bashgaaye Porto bayad in antare gohe sag raa bebare daadgaah ta yek hokmi bokanan dar koone chorookish. Daste kam bayad az postesh ekhraaj beshe va beshine kenaare zane chorookish va bepoose.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He has been exceeding our expectations for 4 seasons now. Yes he’s been in a slump but I have confidence in him. Soon as he gets that next goal then more will come.
                        Also Sporting Lisbon and their fans are a waste of space. They are a selling club, will not know true success. Shame they didn’t go out of business a few years back when all their best players left.

Comment

Holjung injuried and Antony left out of United, Giroud injuried at Milan. This stay at Porto look more and more frustrating
                          ​​​​​

Comment

According to the official website of the Iranian Football Federation, after Carlos Xavier, the former Sporting Lisbon player, made a rude statement against Mehdi Taremi, the Iranian player of the Porto team, the Football Federation and the members of the Iranian national football team condemned the racist statements.

In the supporting statement of the football federation and the members of the Iranian national football team, Mehdi Taremi said: "It is surprising and regrettable that these racist statements were made against a committed and loyal player, by a person who is himself a member of the global football family. The members of the Iranian national team condemn and emphasize these shameful statements, the international language of football is the language of kindness, and certainly, just as the absurd and obscene literature used in the words of this former football player against Taremi, has faced a negative reaction in this country, these statements by All members of the big and international football family around the world are also rejected.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، در پی اظهارات سخیف کارلوس خاویر بازیکن سابق اسپورتینگ لیسبون علیه مهدی طارمی بازیکن ایرانی تیم پورتو، فدراسیون فوتبال و اعضای تیم ملی فوتبال ایران، اظهارات نژادپرستانه را محکوم کردند.

در بیانیه حمایتی فدراسیون فوتبال و اعضای تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از مهدی طارمی آمده است: «تعجب‌آور و مایه تأسف است که این اظهارات نژادپرستانه علیه یک بازیکن متعهد و وفادار بیان شده است، آن هم از سوی فردی که خود عضوی از خانواده جهانی فوتبال است. اعضای تیم ملی ایران این اظهارات شرم‌آور را محکوم و تاکید می‌کند، زبان جهانی فوتبال زبان مهربانی است و قطعا همانطور که ادبیات سخیف و ناپسند استفاده شده در کلام این بازیکن سابق فوتبال علیه طارمی با واکنش منفی در این کشور روبه‌رو شده، این اظهارات از سوی تمامی اعضای خانواده بزرگ و بین‌المللی فوتبال در سرتاسر جهان نیز رد می‌شود»

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxBBI9PN5oj/

Comment

Carlos Xavier apologizes to Taremi: "I just wanted to mention the way he plays"

Carlos Xavier apologized for what he said about Taremi on Sporting TV last Wednesday

"I want to apologize for the words I said last Wednesday." This is how Carlos Xavier started this Friday by referring to what he said about Taremi, this Wednesday, on Sporting TV.

The former player criticized how the Iranian striker played at FC Porto-Arouca, referring to the Porto player as "the Muslim".

"Far be it from me to want to target anyone; far from me to use xenophobic or racist words when I have friends of all colors and all religions," said Carlos Xavier.

"I therefore apologize to Taremi, who I called a Muslim. I just wanted to refer to the way he plays, because off the field he is a player that I value a lot. I have great regard for him and the work he does for his country ", he concluded.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16991872.html

Comment

Pinto da Costa also spoke about the controversial comment made by former footballer Carlos Xavier regarding striker Taremi, leaving criticism.

"There was a former player who on a sports channel referred to our Taremi as 'the Muslim', 'the Muslim who didn't know how to swim and now only knows how to dive', how can a channel allow this? I don't know if SOS Racismo or other entities Will they react, or will the ERC, I don't know. If he had kissed a woman it would be a scandal, but the rest is worth everything", he contested.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16991511.html

Comment

Working...
                                X