No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't get all the accusations of diving. There is VAR. If it actually is a dive, the penalties would be rescinded and he would get punished. The fact that he gets the penalties, and the fact that those are not rescinded by VAR means that they are legitimate penalties.

The main frustration is with the way he attacks the defenders, forcing the defenders to either foul him or get scored on. Good offensive players do that all the time. They protect the ball, while attacking, forcing a mistake on the defenders. This is exactly what happened in the last game. No big deal!!! I am not sure why everyone is making a big deal out of it.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Holjung injuried and Antony left out of United, Giroud injuried at Milan. This stay at Porto look more and more frustrating
      ​​​​​
      Mehdi could've easily take that #10 spot.

Comment

He needs to find his shape asap and hopefully move during winter break!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          I just don't get all the accusations of diving. There is VAR. If it actually is a dive, the penalties would be rescinded and he would get punished. The fact that he gets the penalties, and the fact that those are not rescinded by VAR means that they are legitimate penalties.

The main frustration is with the way he attacks the defenders, forcing the defenders to either foul him or get scored on. Good offensive players do that all the time. They protect the ball, while attacking, forcing a mistake on the defenders. This is exactly what happened in the last game. No big deal!!! I am not sure why everyone is making a big deal out of it.
          haters will hate

Comment

He would have been a prince in Milan. Now he can enjoy to live with these farmers. I blame mehdi for his failed transfer
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Portuguese dive more than anyone else. Mehdi just dives better. They keep getting a taste of their own medicine and it's bitter

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Because when you dive when you still have a good opportunity, you risk not scoring. And he did that vs USA.

Take another example with Gholamreza Rezaei diving vs UAE in 2009, when we could've won 2-1 if he shot instead of throwing himself down. Winning that game means we go to the WC 2010

Plus building a reputation with diving makes it more likely for refs to give you a yellow for simulation which happened in champions league and got him sent off...

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Comment

Its part of the game. Shouldn't be, but it is. The racist statements are rightfully condemned and that is really good.

With that being said: the other side of the coin is that opponents crying about you is part of being successful. We should not forget that either. When you play at his level there is alot of koon soozi going on.

What is unforgiving is fans starting to turn on him. There we have the true bisharafs.

Comment

Getting exhausted with this guy

https://twitter.com/hatam_daddy1980/...TNoBpsijA&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a Spanish article written about it through. Not sure the reliability of the Spanish website.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Real Madrid never take over 30 players

Comment

it's indeed in Varzesh 3 as well but I guess the source is the same Spanish Website.

ادعای جدید و رویایی درباره تیم بعدی مهدی طارمی! | ورزش سه (varzesh3.com)

Comment

Real Madrid never take over 30 players
                            They just signed on loan 33 year old Joselu to be their striker

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

They just signed on loan 33 year old Joselu to be their striker
                              In +100 years of existence, they only too 11 over 30 players

Comment

In +100 years of existence, they only too 11 over 30 players
                                What’s more relevant, signings from years ago or from months ago?

this is suggesting they’d want him on loan which would essentially mean as a short term solution until they can sign Mbappe. For this reason though, I’d hope he doesn’t end up there. He needs a permanent move to a club like Milan

Comment

Working...
                                X