• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Mehdi is the Paramount Piece in SC's favored tactical playing and structure
    Which piece are you referring to? Trying to find it

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post

Which piece are you referring to? Trying to find it
      well, im not much of a chess player so i dont really know?? The King perhaps..?
      as i said Mehdi is a just a rare breed of Intelligent Complete Footballer who could play plenty competently in nearly All Midfield/Attacking positions with somewhat decent defensive abilities to boot, but even More importantly he possesses the Physique and Fitness to battle it out for Full 90+ Min, game in game out..!!
      in essence his vastly SUPERIOR Fitness/Stamina/Durability is what has Differentiated & Elevated him Above All other Elite footballer that our country has produced over the prior years, few of whom, who have been plenty more skilled than him in their specific positions..!

imo, SC is just about the Only? manager in high level football that's still playing mostly the old school High Pressing/ Attacking 442..!
      Mehdi is key player for him mostly because of his Adaptability to Play well in many Positions across the attacking Attacking/Pressing front and has the engine to do so effectively for 90+min...!! His Adaptability and overall quality allows SC to shoe him in anywhere where there is either shortage of talent or void due to injury/suspension etc. or be able to change formation and tactic based on opponent or game situation and shift mehdi accordingly to anywhere on the pitch to accommodate his chosen tactical set up..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

well, im not much of a chess player so i dont really know?? The King perhaps..?
        !!
        I could be wrong, but I have a feeling this is a hilarious misunderstanding as the "P" in paramount was capitalised so TM4Life might have though you meant a media piece (film or show) on the Paramount TV platform...?

Rather than paramount as an adjective

Comment

Regarding Mahdavikia and CL comparisons… Kia’s performance against Juventus was more impressive than any of Taremi’s individual CL performances. And his WC goal contributed to a historic win for a whole country rather than consolation prize for a single player.

Comment

Mahdavikia's Champions league against Juventus is indeed the best CL performance from an Iranian player. It was just that everything on that day came through him - he was a one man team and stood out compared to anyone else on the pitch.

It is the number 1 performance by quite a way, but our other players have had some great goals and performances too

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling this is a hilarious misunderstanding as the "P" in paramount was capitalised so TM4Life might have though you meant a media piece (film or show) on the Paramount TV platform...?

Rather than paramount as an adjective
              Yup exactly lol I thought he meant on Paramount Plus, the platform broadcasting UCL, they made a piece about him

Comment

Di maria dive comp vs salzburg. When he does it hes world class. When Taremi does it hes a dirty hairy muslim.

And these were 10 times worse than taremi incidents, which usually have a degree of truth to them

Comment

Lol. Di Maria dude falls like a house of cards.

I think others have said this too: if Taremi's name was Mehdino, he would be an international top ten player in name/game recognition by now.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Di maria dive comp vs salzburg. When he does it hes world class. When Taremi does it hes a dirty hairy muslim.

And these were 10 times worse than taremi incidents, which usually have a degree of truth to them

Comment

teamwork.

Comment

Shout out to the older Pepe. The man has been elite for more than 15 years now.

Comment

Massive result for Porto as Braga lose to familicao

For me Braga are Porto's biggest competition for third place

The Lisbon pair haven't gutted their team the say Porto has so I think they will be 1 and 2

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Starting

Comment

Nice back heel assist by Mehdi!

Comment

Aaaand MT is back as we know him!! 💪🏻🇮🇷🇵🇹⭐️

Comment

he is such an unselfish, total team player .... most everyone else in Porto woulda shot on goal there... instead he brilliantly backheeled to open man for finish..!! now lets see if they return the favor..?

Comment

Working...
                                X