This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Have a strange feeling Taremi to Tottenham can happen.

😉 well, well, well

https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...57#post3753757

​
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

So many different stories today about Spurs and strikers. Some saying Kane may stay and see out his contract , others saying that Bayern will make one final offer. Others saying that Spurs will buy a young Brazilian striker.
      I said it before, I still think Taremi will be at Porto this season.

Comment

There is no way Levy will pay 25 million for Taremi. He is one of the most stubborn (and unsuccessful) negotiators.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          There is no way Levy will pay 25 million for Taremi. He is one of the most stubborn (and unsuccessful) negotiators.
          With selling players yes. With buying look at some of the recent amounts they have spent and he has been done over.

Comment

levy spent 30 million on bissouma and 20 million on bentancur….he spends 20-30 mil for starting caliber players (they don’t even start bissouma most of the time).
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

is this supposed to be a Kane replacement ? Or just a bench player ?

Comment

is this supposed to be a Kane replacement ? Or just a bench player ?
                  He turns 20 in a month and doesn’t have much of a resume yet. I think he’s more of a long term prospect than someone they expect to start this season

Comment

Hatam sayin Spurs have already started negotiations with Mehdi’s agents …
                    I figured he’d be the most sought after player to replace the departing hairy ..!
                    Maybe not 100% against the move but certainly not too gong ho bout it’s prospects either ..!?

positives are that he’d be playing in a supposedly ambitious/pretentious EPL club ..! For a coach who sorta rates Iranian talents & more importantly keen on playing high-pressing attacking football/!? Sorta similar to what he’s been used to under SC ..! Finally getting paid worth his salt in EU..!
                    missing on EU action completely next season is the biggest downer … & having to unseat Brazils number 1 striker for minutes in a more central attacking position ..! & the unlikely prospects of this eternal loser club qualifying for anything more than Eu cup next season as well ..!
                    that In a Jew owned|influenced club .!? 😬

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Hatam sayin Spurs have already started negotiations with Mehdi’s agents …
                      I figured he’d be the most sought after player to replace the departing hairy ..!
                      Maybe not 100% against the move but certainly not too gong ho bout it’s prospects either ..!?

positives are that he’d be playing in a supposedly ambitious/pretentious EPL club ..! For a coach who sorta rates Iranian talents & more importantly keen on playing high-pressing attacking football/!? Sorta similar to what he’s been used to under SC ..! Finally getting paid worth his salt in EU..!
                      missing on EU action completely next season is the biggest downer … & having to unseat Brazils number 1 striker for minutes in a more central attacking position ..! & the unlikely prospects of this eternal loser club qualifying for anything more than Eu cup next season as well ..!
                      that In a Jew owned|influenced club .!? 😬
                      Brighton is owned by a Jewish man, and he also had Israelis in his team and no one from any side (except crazies on social media) cared.

As you said though, the most important thing is Ange really rates Asian players highly. He doesn't have the negative viewpoints so many European coaches do towards anyone not from their village.

Comment

Bayern just submitted 110 mil offer for Kane!!! There is no way in hell they can reject that offer…..that’s borderline a Saudi level offer…..
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Bayern just submitted 110 mil offer for Kane!!! There is no way in hell they can reject that offer…..that’s borderline a Saudi level offer…..
                          110 m for a 30-year-old Kane is crazy. I hope they threw in a free supply of Canes because he will soon need them.

BM could have bought a couple of younger high-quality players for that fee.

Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

110 m for a 30-year-old Kane is crazy. I hope they threw in a free supply of Canes because he will soon need them.

BM could have bought a couple of younger high-quality players for that fee.
                            Or bought Mehdi for less than a quarter of that fee.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvhxyLNy...RlODBiNWFlZA==

if this is Taremi, the world really hates us. If it’s Ezatolahi, who cares he sucks anyways and has thrown his entire career in dumpster

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/CvhxyLNy...RlODBiNWFlZA==

if this is Taremi, the world really hates us. If it’s Ezatolahi, who cares he sucks anyways and has thrown his entire career in dumpster
                                since when has Taremi ever had nr 6?

Comment

Working...
                                X