This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Milan à chier don't make sense now they have bought two nigerians in addition to other strikers they had. Don't know what Inter is doing, they are dumb af, damn with their black fetishism

Azmoun to Napoli? No osimhen from Nigeria
    Taremi to Milan? No okafor and chikunkunya from Nigeria
    Taremi to Tottenham? No Gift Orban from Nigeria
    Azmoun finally succeeding in Leverkusen? No Boniface from Nigeria.
    Taremi to Inter? No Balogun from Nigeria hahaha hahaha

​​​​​
    Okafor is Swiss, born there and played for the youth set up all the way through to the main national team.
    Balogun is American, born there and moved to England as a kid. Went through the youth set up for England and decided to play for USA.
    They have Nigerian descent, Balogun on both parents side and Okafor on his dads side.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Okafor is Swiss, born there and played for the youth set up all the way through to the main national team.
      Balogun is American, born there and moved to England as a kid. Went through the youth set up for England and decided to play for USA.
      They have Nigerian descent, Balogun on both parents side and Okafor on his dads side.
      I know but they remain nigerian, like ghoddos is Iranian whatever the NT he chose

Comment

Seems portuguese newspaper (record) says Taremi will leave Porto after the supercup against Benfica

Comment

Contactos com o Tottenham intensificam-se e o goleador iraniano pode dizer adeus no clássico da Supertaça. Deixará herança pesada

Comment

Wow - looks like this is on the verge of actually happening, not just a rumour like Man United

I've got to say I couldn't have predicted it given the politics of Taremi's father and the Israel flags and "yid army" fan base of Spurs but money talks louder than anything. Ange is a good coach who already knows Taremi well

Comment

A fun fact Available jersey numbers for Spurs are 16, 26, 27, 31 and 32.

I guess Mehdi would choose 31

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                As others have said, very unlikely Porto/SC would let him go. They need him for this season way too much. From his perspective too, he should be reluctant to move to Tottenham now where 1) he has to compete with Richarlison for minutes, 2) no European football for the entire season, 3) fan base prone to hate on him due to post-Kane departure depression and any mistakes he'd make would not be tolerated.

This is all especially the case given that he could start negotiating with clubs for his next contract as early as this winter. If I were him, I'd stay put for 6 more months, and focus on banging in goals week in week out for the first half of the season. Strong start to the year + some UCL success will surely guarantee interest in him in the winter when Porto would sell him for less, or he could sign a pre-contract and leave for free next summer.

Lets be honest, this next move will most likely be the biggest club he'll ever play for and I don't know if rushing it right now to go to Tottenham would be the best move for his career and his legacy. With a decent start to the season, the Milans of the world and Man Us of the world will be back in the mix for him and since Porto's role will be out of the picture, he would have a decent chance to go.
                I think so too ..! Not too wild about this Spurs move either ..!:/
                however I fear Porto would then press hard for an extension if decides to stay & if he refuses, they may well force SC to freeze him outa first team action..!? 😬
                sorta hard to imagine that ….as mehdi along with Sr pepe are SC’s favorite squad members & he seems keen to milks every minute he can squeeze out the two of them ..!

it’ll be great if one of Milans or Manure jump in late into negotiations & hijack the transfer ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  A fun fact Available jersey numbers for Spurs are 16, 26, 27, 31 and 32.

I guess Mehdi would choose 31
                  so is 99 which is what he wore at Rio Ave….my guess is that is what he would take!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

<<Inter continues to work to bring Balogun to Pinetina. Inzaghi continues to ask for a more experienced striker: Morata or Taremi. Beto is second in line for both the club and the manager. Inter could think of Balogun plus a more experienced striker only if Correa were sold outright>>
                    @Gazzetta_it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        I think taremi is ok with all the clubs rumored, milan, Inter, United, Tottenham.

Comment

Training for the Classico

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

i guess this is why jorge mendes gets the big bucks. Taremi's own agent alone probably can negotiate a bonus torobcheh or two but probably not much besides

Comment

United couldn't propose a swap Taremi/Martial to porto + 5millions ?

Post Kane pressure will be huge on him at Tottenham

Comment

Working...
                                X