This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post

Kollan ba khodet chand chandi? Tasmimeto begir. Fans mohemman ya na? First you bring upp what of the three teams fans were positive for his move, now you are saying they have toxic impact. Bikhial. Kollan dost dari hamishe khalafe hame beri.
    Out of the current alternative (united, Tottenham, inter and milan), United is the best option by far. Bigger club, champions league, best league, smaller and weaker concurrence for the striker spot, and also fans being more positive on him. Far behind, Inter as a 2nd choice. And 3rd Tottenham (who play conference league with west ham and city winning european cups). However Tottenham play in the best league and I can see a good italian team going after him next season if premier league isn't a good fit for him.

Comment

SC denied everything saying Taremi staying and is not going anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          SC denied everything saying Taremi staying and is not going anywhere
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          SC would ..!
          I think the board woulda already cashed out on Mehdi @18-20 mil if it weren’t for Sc going apeshit against losing perhaps his most influential squad member..!?

Comment

Classico tomorrow.

I’m looking forward to Mehdi making a statement with this match for all the teams making low ball offers.

Comment

In Agha Sacha RAVIOLI ham ke goozid. People said he seemed to be a valid source but obviously he's like many others, just speculations

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                In Agha Sacha RAVIOLI ham ke goozid. People said he seemed to be a valid source but obviously he's like many others, just speculations
                Good source for transfers involving Belgian players, anything else lots of speculation.

Comment

Nothing is going to happen. We're all just wasting our time with wishful thinking. We are doomed to fail until there is a regime change.

Comment

Will be starting in the Super Cup against Benfica in a hour.

Comment

Starting up front with Loader. Evanilson on injury list

Galeno, Gruic, Estaquio, and otavio are supporting in the 4-4-2 formation

Comment

Any streams?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Any streams?
                          DraftKing App in US. Need to create account/login, but otherwise free

Comment

Anyone has a link to the game, please?

Comment

Is anyone watching the game? Link please! Thanks much

Comment

Originally posted by FadaFada View Post
                                Anyone has a link to the game, please?
                                Yea
                                hook da brothaz up piliiiz..!
                                Hopefully I can catch the second half hopefully 🤞🏼
                                come on Mehdi … it’s payback time for the cunt Benfica fans taking d piss on his x threads ..!💪
                                time to put on your hissi fit face again for these koonsooz mofoz..! 🤫🤫🤫

Comment

Working...
                                X