X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

di Maria scores

Comment

Goal Benefica. Kokcu to Di Maria who slots it around Costa with his left....nice goal.

Comment

Poor from the goalie, he should be saving that.

Comment

Toni on for Namaso

Comment

2-0. Damn

Comment

Porto could really struggle this year, they haven’t improved their squad over the past few seasons. They keep losing their best players and some of their replacements are not good enough.
              you can see why Mehdi wants out. Benfica have brought in some real quality and will run away with the league.

Comment

damn porto really suck in the build up play and mf control all together ... fking rush every play too much and get dispossesed and fked in process

Comment

the guy with the dreads is horrible

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    damn porto really suck in the build up play and mf control all together ... fking rush every play too much and get dispossesed and fked in process
                    You have the player who was top scorer in the league last year and player of the season and they aren’t getting the ball to him. Crazy l:

Comment

Taremi subbed off

Comment

Game off. He has nothing left to prove in Portugal, I hope he gets out.
                        saying that I still think he will be there in September.

Comment

This game has been a very good preview of Porto all this season.

No one to support or feed Taremi. They will struggle to score.

Comment

Waste of time staying in Portugal just for sake of few groupe stage CL football!
                            Pretty much every half decent player leave the league for top leagues/ teams after couple years.
                            He has been in Portugal for 5 years already!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably the worst Porto performance I have seen since Mehdi joined. Gonna be a painful season.

Comment

fk man my link sucks asss ... anybody got a better one ?

Comment

Working...
                                X